• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Small Nuclear War Could Reverse Global Warming for Years

So what they are saying is that the Cold War and the testing of nuclear arms is actually good for the world!?

Woohoo bring back the USSR and lets save this planet!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
This is a joke, right?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think my last response was the most reasonable post yet.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
We heard you the first time.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
There is no doubt that global warming does exist. Anyone that says otherwise is either lying or naive. If you have any doubt, look at maps of the polar ice caps thru the years. Start at about 50 years ago and move forward until today. How many times over past 20 years have we heard news stories about pieces of the ice cap that broke off that measured hundreds of square miles and/or thousands of square miles. The evidence is indisputable. The only question is how do we try to fix the problem. Whatever the answer, nuclear weapons are NOT the solution.

Start at about 500 millions years ago. Global warming my ass.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This was my science fair project in seventh grade. :anonymous

Facetious

Moderated
There is no doubt that global warming does exist. Anyone that says otherwise is either lying or naive. If you have any doubt, look at maps of the polar ice caps thru the years. Start at about 50 years ago and move forward until today. How many times over past 20 years have we heard news stories about pieces of the ice cap that broke off that measured hundreds of square miles and/or thousands of square miles. The evidence is indisputable. The only question is how do we try to fix the problem. Whatever the answer, nuclear weapons are NOT the solution.

50 years is but a second in time in the grand scheme of things...
furthermore, where's the proof that weather and climate on this here earth is supposed to be static when it's always been in flux?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interglacials

Record highest temps Alabama 114º in 1925!!!!!

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
Each year, humans release BILLIONS of tons of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Which is why we need a nuclear war to thin out the herd silly!:D

Start at about 500 millions years ago. Global warming my ass.

There's a difference in climate models and weather changing greatly over the course of millions and billions of years. There is a difference in climate models varying even over hundreds of thousands of years due to Milankovitch cycles. Those same changes shouldn't happen in a few decades.

I would estimate that the only times in our planets history that the Earth's climates have changed this fast like ours is now is because of either a planetary even like an meteorite impact, super volcano going off, or something else like it happened ect...

... or now where humans have caused it.

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
Ever heard of the Little Ice Age?

Ever heard of the Little Ice Age?
I saw a documentary on the History Channel about that.
Which is why we need a nuclear war to thin out the herd silly!:D
My father has the same philosophy, but I prefer not to commit mass-murder on the off-chance that it might work.
... I would estimate that the only times in our planets history that the Earth's climates have changed this fast like ours is because of either a planetary event like an meteorite impact, super volcano going off, or something else like it happened ect... or now where humans have caused it.
I've seen a few things on the History Channel about how the climate could change drastically in a very short period of time. There's actually a lot of different ways it could happen, but IMO, the most likely one and one I fear the most would be an eruption of a super-volcano, such as the one in Yellowstone National Park. Most volcanoes have a caldera that's a few hundred feet across and few hundred feet wide, but Yellowstone's caldera is
45 miles long and 34 miles wide. That's an area of over 1500 square miles, and scientists have estimated that it's about 40,000 years past due for a major eruption. If the Yellowstone caldera ever blows, I doubt anything in North America would survive.

Yeah, I know. Call me crazy, but I tend to side with the overwhelming majority of scientist on this one including about 98% of the worlds climatologist, who, you know, kind of specialize in it.

You mean you side with all of the falsified information doctored up to make it appear as if the planet is undergoing "Warming"?

You mean you side with all of the falsified information doctored up to make it appear as if the planet is undergoing "Warming"?
I can only assume that you've fallen victim to the propaganda released by those scientists who work for the oil industry.

Scientist: Earth Cooling, Not Warming Article
I've seen a few scientist who publish reports like this and my first response is to question who sponsors their research. In 99% of those cases, those scientists were working for industries with extremely large carbon outputs such as oil, coal, car, etc. Even if the guy is right, we still need to reduce certain emissions before we destroy the ozone layer.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I've seen a few scientist who publish reports like this and my first response is to question who sponsors their research. In 99% of those cases, those scientists were working for industries with extremely large carbon outputs such as oil, coal, car, etc. Even if the guy is right, we still need to reduce certain emissions before we destroy the ozone layer.

The ozone layer "crisis" is another environmentalist scam.
They stopped pushing this hoax years ago.

The Ozone Hoax 1 Part 1of4

The Ozone Hoax 2 Part 1of4