• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sensual Bella - Ask Me Anything :)

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
1. What are the sexiest shoes?
I think stilettos are the sexiest shoes in my opinion. What does everyone think? I know some people love wedges and even platform boots. What do you guys love?
2. What’s better – silicon or natural?
I think silicone and natural are both ok as long as the woman feels good in her skin and it gives her confidence. This is what matters the most. What do people think?
3. Do people listen to music when having sex?
My friend tells me people like listening to music when having sex. Do many people do this? I guess it depends a lot on my mood, but it’s not something I always do. Sometimes no music is best or just some music in the background - but nothing where you sing along to the tune, haha. Do people agree?
4. Bath or shower?
Some people love showers, but I love baths! I love just relaxing and enjoying myself in the tub. I listen to chill-out music, with lots of bubbles in the bath, even some candles around the tub. I’m a single girl that likes to enjoy herself in the bathtub sometimes...it’s hard to resist not sliding a hand under the water and below those bubbles...I think you know what I mean, hehe :p What do you guys prefer?
5. What’s the hottest mainstream movie you’ve ever watched?
I really like erotic movies – the ones where you don’t see everything. That’s why I guess my shows are erotic and not hardcore. You can see that from my teaser video from the first page..and from my name, of course: Sensual Bella ;-)
6. It’s all about the attitude: clothes don’t matter
Clothes don’t really matter. They are not what makes me feel sexy. I give the sexiness to the clothes with my attitude - the clothes have nothing to do with it. If I feel good and like it I am sure that everyone will faint, haha. What makes you feel sexy?
7. Is the mind the sexiest part of [NOBABE]the body[/NOBABE]?
[NOBABE]The body[/NOBABE] isn’t so important for me. It’s the mind that’s sexy. It’s about two minds connecting....feeling that merging of ideas and desires and communication. It’s about the intimacy of getting inside his head....really being inside his world. Do people agree?
8. Do you like to be in control? Or be led?
I like both – to be in control...and to be led. It depends on my mood. Tonight, I want to be led...how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
#1. - Depends on which shes the woman feels the best in in the given moment. I don't like women in pain :)

#3. Well, some hot soul music can work wonderrs. But generally, I don't ave music on in those scenarios

#7. Haha, you too fell into the multitude of word traps due to ridiculous FreeOnes babe names.

The Body, Vanilla Ice, a LOT of strange words to watch out for. But there is a way to work around this:

If something translates that you did not intend, click on "edit post" and just insert ablank space in between the words, voilá! you're fine :)

Back on topic. my question:

Is there a classic movie you would have loved to star in? Which woud that be, and which role?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hey Bella!

If you could visit any part of the world and everything was paid for, where would you go and why?

1. What is your favorite sexual position?
2. What is your sexual preference? (Lesbian, Straight, Bisexual, Pansexual)
3. If you had to punch someone, who would you punch?
4. FreeOnes listed you as an Adult Model, do you see yourself doing hardcore (boy-girl) in the future?
5. If you play video games, what is your favorite? (Mine's Mortal Kombat (2011))

Also I have to add that you very beautiful and I hope you enjoy your stay at here at FreeOnes.

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
#1. - Depends on which shes the woman feels the best in in the given moment. I don't like women in pain :)

#3. Well, some hot soul music can work wonderrs. But generally, I don't ave music on in those scenarios

#7. Haha, you too fell into the multitude of word traps due to ridiculous FreeOnes babe names.

The Body, Vanilla Ice, a LOT of strange words to watch out for. But there is a way to work around this:

If something translates that you did not intend, click on "edit post" and just insert ablank space in between the words, voilá! you're fine :)

Back on topic. my question:

Is there a classic movie you would have loved to star in? Which woud that be, and which role?

Thank you for pointing me the issue :) Thanks to Adam its fixed now.
Back to your question, I did not see many classic movies but I would of enjoyed to be Tony Montana (female version) in Scarface :cool:

Last edited:

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Hey Bella!

If you could visit any part of the world and everything was paid for, where would you go and why?

Thats a good question :) If that would happen :rolleyes: I would go for a month in USA to Miami (jog on the beach), Las Vegas (gamble & party), New York (get lost in the crowd), Hawaii (learn to surf), Grand Canyon (connect with nature).

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
1. What is your favorite sexual position?
2. What is your sexual preference? (Lesbian, Straight, Bisexual, Pansexual)
3. If you had to punch someone, who would you punch?
4. FreeOnes listed you as an Adult Model, do you see yourself doing hardcore (boy-girl) in the future?
5. If you play video games, what is your favorite? (Mine's Mortal Kombat (2011))

Also I have to add that you very beautiful and I hope you enjoy your stay at here at FreeOnes.

Thank you for your sweet comment :)

1.Spooning.
2.Straight.
3.I am not the kind of girl that would punch someone without a good reason... but I would if you piss me off :)
4.No, everything I love to do is erotic and sensual ... I dont see myself doing hardcore in the future.
5.I love horror games and my favorite games so far are Outlast and Until Dawn.

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Happy 2016 everybody :)

4rKPm1q.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sensual-bella said:
Sensual Bella[/URL][/B], post: 9281614, member: 993142"]Thank you :) I am doing great just feeling a bit hungover had a big event last night :rolleyes:

Oh really? What was the occasion? :jester:

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
That a petite and cute girl like me its crazy about horror movies and horror games ? :))

Last edited:
mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm
6ce332f6733037774cf69bd714716957872534552af8c2873b937a7760e93c01.jpg

A girl that loves horror movies is one after my own heart. If you like movies like Saw. I urge you to check out American Mary and Truth or Dare(both are directed by women and are even more hardcore then those other features)

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Aww thank you very much ! I seen Truth or Dare will check out American Mary :)

Have a beautiful day ! xx