• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

thumbnail.php.jpg

teaserbox_25390227.jpg

7dbf82c0df7fc645fec802daefd9b243.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
OfficerJoeBolton.jpg

Before the Satanic Atheists lured children into this cult with Nickelodeon, Hollywood sent an envoy to New York to begin work with the Illuminati owned media outlet WPIX channel 11. Officer Joe Bolton would oversee this

lefty-gomez-405x540.jpg

Lefty Gomez was groomed at a young age to spread the evil. Growing up and playing for the San Francisco Seals, Gomez would spread the word to the east coast and wear the number 11 for 11 years with the New York Yankees. In his 11th year he mysteriously sustained an arm injury to eventually start to influence Washington as a Senator.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
/\ Your wacky ass signature is about 2 miles too large. Resize it please and thanks.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The Commander is 1.000% right. It's all true, but he kind of made the mistake of thinking that it were bad.

The Luminats (That is how we insiders call us), or just "Loomies" are totally cool and mean just well for everything and everybody.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Hey Commander Potatoe! Did you notice that when you're not bumping your shitty, stupid threads, no one else is adding anything to them and they fade into obscurity until the next time you bump them? What color is the sky on your planet?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It dawned on me that CDR Potatoe is a comedy routine produced by this eric Asshat.

THE DEVIL IS A LIE. EXPLOITING YOUR MIND, BODY, AND SOUL FOR PROFIT. THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY OR COOL ABOUT IT, ACTUALLY IT’S VERY, VERY SAD.

VICTIMS OF ILLUMINATI SATANIC CULTS ARE HORRIBLY TRAUMATIZED. ADULTS AND CHILDREN RAPED, TORTURED, MURDERED, AND EATEN TO WORSHIP DEMONS SUCH AS MOLOCH.

MK ULTRA DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I've never used my Illuminati card at Taco Bell. Did you know if you enter your Illuminati membership number in the Uber app it gives you one free week of rides?

There we go with the "We are better than you" attitude you carry, not all Atheists, you. First you presume all people of faith are bigots. Next say they have a better reason. Now they are more acceptable to change. What the fuck are you talking about? You think Atheism can give you a free pass for being stupid.

And I didn't sidestep anything. I told you that sectarians are doing work that others are not. That's pretty clear. You say that missions aren't eliminating poverty. You have no idea what poverty is. These are some of the most remote areas of the world. No clean drinking water, disease everywhere, refugees forced out of their villages. If you think this is all just fancy marketing tool to sell books then they couldn't be going about it in a worse way, handing it out to people that can't read. Spreading bigotry, many of these people have never seen a white person.

When your family gets pulled of your roof as it's floating down a river, walk by those Salvation Army trucks passing out diapers and blankets. Tell them how stupid they are.

I sure will while I take supplies from secular charities that don't spread myths while pretending to be generous before and after their owners take the money from donations like Salvation Army does. Plenty of mobsters were seen giving out food during the Holidays over the decades. Doesn't make them less crooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.