• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Fantastic Pic Sandee, :thumbsup:

and I see your "BACK IN PINK"!!!!!

As for the guy not watching her, he saw her and was stunned,
he'll just keep walking till he runs into a wall !!!!! :rolleyes:

Re: Vote for me!!

sandee2004 said:
Thanks for voting!!! I appreciate it!! But there isn't a booble "set" of pics. There's just the main pic. xoox, Sandee

So how did that picture come to be? Did they send you the printed letters and have you take the picture yourself or did you have to go to a special apointment just to get that picture done? I guess I am wondering because I would think you wouldn't have time to arange apointments for all the places that want little featured pictures of you...excluding those that offer large summs of the mula of course.

Sandee,...

Your sucha naughty exhibitionist. Good thing a car wasn't going by the poor bastard in the background would have got his ass run over! You could turn the head of every guy or girl on the beach. I had a curious question to many girls ask to touch or see your breast?

LOL
mbeal78

Re: Sandee Westgate -naughty in pink

Heheheh! That flashing pic makes my day. You look very girly cute and innocent with the pink outfit and bike. Nobody who saw you would suspect that you're so naughty. :) I've been away at a beautiful place, and I saw more than a few hotties wearing skimpy outfits on the street, but not one of those girls was in your league, Sandee. You are special.

And thanks for putting up the new daily photo page, bigger is better. The logo pic on the home page is smokin' - reason enough to go there. Mmmmmm.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Glad you guys like it! :) It's always fun for me to be naughty like that! hehehe! xoox, Sandee

sandee2004 said:
Hey all!! I was out riding my bike this last week in Hermosa Beach, and I got a cute pic I thought you would like!! Let me know what you think! hehe! oxox, Sandee

bikeflashing.jpg
I'm sure that guy is on this board freaking out because he never had a chance. :D
Poor Dude, could have seen beauty up close and live.
Hi Sandee ! :wave:
:hatsoff:

Sorry, if it had been me in that picture, my head would have been turned with my eyes locked on Sandee ... up to the point where I walked into the wall. There's no way I could have kept my head forward with such a beautiful and hot woman so close to me!

sandee2004 said:
LOL! Actually... I'm getting one :) Good call! xoox, Sandee
*kisses*

Hey Sandee,...

A little gold bell would go good with those two big, beautiful round headlights you got going on there. Carefull you don't get rearended. :D

LOL
mbeal78