• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sacrelicious Film Treats!

SiliconeTits

Can tune a piano, but can't tuna fish
pakester said:
top gun
platoon
heat
wierd science
rambo first blood part 1
who dares wins
the doors
the sting

and some

dude dude...no way in hell the sting is a sacrelicious film treat!...that movie is just to good!..lol...

weird science was darn cool...good choice....TV series sucked ass tho... :)

georges

Staff member
a tv serie that sucked @ss for me was frank cannon.

georges

Staff member
top gun was one of the best documentary and action film explaining how the top gun flight weapons school works

SiliconeTits

documentary?....i imagine holywoods interpretation of flight school and the real flight school are like comparing concreate to sponge

theatreking

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
Here's a few more...

Iron Eagle (Only the 1st one - the rest really sucked)

Highlander 3? (The one with Mario Van Peebles, overall and very unfortunately the films in this series have gotten worse with time, but if it's on - I'll watch it)

And the 2 prequels to Star Wars...

And everything already listed...

One more...
Pluto Nash

georges

Staff member
SiliconeTits said:
documentary?....i imagine holywoods interpretation of flight school and the real flight school are like comparing concreate to sponge

not entirely agree because at the end of the film you can see that people who were present for helping to make the film were the admiral lindsay hollowIII (supreme chef commander of the navy from 1970 to 1985) and the most trained f14 tomcat pilots.

SiliconeTits

theatreking said:
Here's a few more...

Iron Eagle (Only the 1st one - the rest really sucked)

Highlander 3? (The one with Mario Van Peebles, overall and very unfortunately the films in this series have gotten worse with time, but if it's on - I'll watch it)

And the 2 prequels to Star Wars...

And everything already listed...

One more...
Pluto Nash

prequals to star wars is a dam good one to choose

georges

Staff member
for me there are also dick tracy, the blues brothers2, the flintstones, rocketeer, mad max3 and the first hellraiser

Alexx

Where did everyone go?
UHF, starring Weird Al Yankovic, Ghostbusters 2, The Godfather part 3 and Rambo part 2.

georges

Staff member
other films like stalingrad, the hitcher and pitchblack

SiliconeTits

pitchblack was good ar...and as for rambo 2...dude thats by far the best of the series!....find it weird tho that both James Cameron and Sly wrote it.....

SiliconeTits

Cactus Jack with kirk douglas and arnie....supurb film...dammmmm funny...gotta love kirk and that cool horse

i think it was also called the handsome stranger....

georges

Staff member
supertroopers excellent film which caricaturizes the american police.i was killed of laugh.

OptimusMike

Still waiting for Jenna to answer my PM
Cactus Jack with kirk douglas and arnie....supurb film...dammmmm funny...gotta love kirk and that cool horse

What a classic! always on around easter! nothin better aboot easter.......well maybe the reapperance of CREAM EGGS! man those things are great! sayin that though already got im in wrk 4 for a £1 and you know what why not wash im dwn with a nice ice cold Pepsi/Diet Pepsi/Pepsi Max/7-Up or one of the many tango flavours!? all buy one get one free! thats Woolworths value for ya! LETS HAVE SOME FUN!:D lmao!

georges

Staff member
51th state with samuel l jackson is a good film i recommend it.

SiliconeTits

yeh i love the bit at the start with ricky tomlinson and the rubber ring.... 'YOW FUCKIN TWAT'.....kills me

OptimusMike

Still waiting for Jenna to answer my PM
do you work at woolworths?

yep i sure do! why not plug the company online!? lol! am brainwashed i tell ya!