• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Relax & Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anobody

Banned
oo i finally clicked on that finfang link its cool

may have to use that as avatar perhaps!

yin yang with dragons ;)

You really get up to early Raven- unless you're a non sleeping type monstar person??!! I've overslept as it is and have to face the perils of work now!

anobody

Banned
i sleep 1am to 5am every day thats it

scary huh

Cool idea lordraven this thread kicks ass.

i choosed my nickname because that's one of the things i like to do during sex: eating pussies. i can spend hours licking and sucking a pussy. i like it very much. xupaxota means something like pussylicker. that's it...

anobody

Banned
yes i saw someone knew what ur name meant in a diff thread - i would have had no clue otherwise i kinda suck with foreign languages ;)

anobody

Banned
9 hours... lol 2 days sleep for me!

anobody

Banned
mmm sleepy.....

anyone got any cool pets?

mines a hamster

he eats

thats about it

anobody

Banned
woohoo 700

Damm im thirsty :nanner:

anobody

Banned
hands laibach a coke:hatsoff:

Thanks champ, i needed that . . . .

:hatsoff:

Good thread Lord Raven.Its interesting,its silly,its fun.it should be fun to read what u guys come up with next after sleep,Pets and reason for your name....:hatsoff:

ok little love advice ... there is this girl that i really like and she is damn hot ... not like leave your wife hot, but hot. i would really like to holla at this chick. i don't really get the vibe the she feels the same way, except we have slept in together multiple time in beds or futons but mainly like we have had to much to drink then pass out together. but this last time she made it a point that we should sleep together. anyway next time do i try and make a move or do i ask her out on a date ... coffee lunch dinner somethin'? what to do what to do???

Status
Not open for further replies.