• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption 2

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
what is the best horse in the game and how can you judge? by how fast it gallops? i'm taking my time experiencing that game i barely gallop fast at all. but i would still like to know & where the good ones may be located.

they have different traits. For instance, the arabian I believe has the top speed and acceleration. The war horse doesn't freak out as much around predators or when the lead starts flying. The work horses are more robust with more health, etc.

If anyone wants to share locations to the rare horses or any other rare item please PM each other or *SPOILER ALERT* it here with white text. I'm truly enjoying taking my time exploring this game the 2nd time through. Thanks.

Bonezstorm

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
I just got myself a belgian horse which is called "Brabanter" here in the german version. I don't know if it stays around if I just let it stay in SPOILER Bleecher's Hope SPOILER or if it dissapears.

Bonezstorm

I sold my Andalusian and bought a secound Missouri Foxtrotter (Amber Champagne) instead. Very fucking beautiful horse!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
My copy hits me in a day or two. I'm scared to start it.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
I tried catching one of those fishes but it just wasn't biting. I don't know if I had to wait until a certain point in the game because I had the correct lure, but nothing. I gave up.

Bonezstorm

Me too.
And I caught one Legendary Fish, but then my game broke down somehow and on the map it clearly says that I caught him, but it is not in my bag,

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I've had the game for a few days, and as crazy as this is... I'm not sure I'm that into it.

It's beautiful, not an issue there, not that I give a shit about graphics. And I do enjoy the setting and time period, so we're good there. I guess I kinda feel its a little slow for me. Also, I keep finding myself saying, OK what do I do now? Like, someone said go meet up with the uncle (who's pretty amusing, btw), and then I have no idea where. So I go to camp and then I get stuck going hunting with someone else. So we're all leaving and the dude's like, oh we'll be gone for two days hunting. But I can't say no, and all I'm thinking is, but I'm supposed to meet my uncle. That kinda thing keeps happening to me.

Last thing I was supposed to do is bust someone out of jail, but then I didn't know where and then something happened and I got stuck for a day or two collecting debs. Then a thunderstorm rolled in (which was gorgeous, for the record).

I'm trying to push through it, because I wasn't feeling Witcher 3 the first few hours or so and that turned out to be one of the best things I've ever played in my life, if not the best.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Doesn't the map indicate where to go to?
I don't have this game but I got the first one on the PS3 and I think there were indicators on the map :dunno:

sean miguel

^ what she said.

Look for the yellow circle with the the first initial of the character icon on the map for available missions.

And if you get stuck into a mission and want to abandon it, just hit the left d-pad button and cycle through those options.

I highly recommend sticking with it. And it's cool that you haven't played the original RDR yet. So you'd be playing it with a different chronological perspective than most.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
^ what she said.

Look for the yellow circle with the the first initial of the character icon on the map for available missions.

And if you get stuck into a mission and want to abandon it, just hit the left d-pad button and cycle through those options.

I highly recommend sticking with it. And it's cool that you haven't played the original RDR yet. So you'd be playing it with a different chronological perspective than most.

I'm trying. I really want to like it. I mean, its good, but I'm not like extra excited to jump on it. Also, some wanker thought I beat up a dude and now there's a 50 dollar bounty and I can't do shit without them tracking me down. Do I have to just buy off the debt or?

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
I'm trying. I really want to like it. I mean, its good, but I'm not like extra excited to jump on it. Also, some wanker thought I beat up a dude and now there's a 50 dollar bounty and I can't do shit without them tracking me down. Do I have to just buy off the debt or?

yeah man, press pause and look at the map the yellow circles are the missions,have you never played a rockstar game before? there's hundreds of things to do, you don't HAVE to do the missions immediately, i have spent 2 months just riding around opening up the map and you get lost doing everything else. making money, collecting bounties, meeting random strangers, searching houses, talking to people. there are no rules to the game just go travel and get in trouble. why does everything HAVE to be done a specific way? just go and experience the RDR world

D-rock

You could pretty much get lost for days doing noting but tracking down birds and other animals in the 19th century U.S., some of which are I believe extinct now.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
So, my lone mission right now is back in Blackwater (whatever the fuck happened there, I have no idea). Every time I walk into that territory, some assholes kill me. And there's like 6 of them. I have a dead of alive bounty on me.. how do I deal with that?

sean miguel

So, my lone mission right now is back in Blackwater (whatever the fuck happened there, I have no idea). Every time I walk into that territory, some assholes kill me. And there's like 6 of them. I have a dead of alive bounty on me.. how do I deal with that?

lol stay away from Blackwater.

or wait til nightfall and make your way stealthily towards the mission trigger.

Yeah, you and Dutch Van der Linde aren't very popular in Blackwater at that point. Or at any point, for that matter. That is part of the overarching theme - something went terribly wrong there.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
lol stay away from Blackwater.

or wait til nightfall and make your way stealthily towards the mission trigger.

Yeah, you and Dutch Van der Linde aren't very popular in Blackwater at that point. Or at any point, for that matter. That is part of the overarching theme - something went terribly wrong there.

That I get, but I went around and talked to everyone to get new missions, and that's the only one to actually do. I didn't think I should go there, but thats where the icon is.

sean miguel

That I get, but I went around and talked to everyone to get new missions, and that's the only one to actually do. I didn't think I should go there, but thats where the icon is.

Oh, I think you're at a bottleneck as far as the story is concerned. New missions won't open up until you finished this one. It's tricky getting there because there's a shoot-to-kill bounty on all of you but I've waited until the dead of night and crossed the river off the road then stuck to east side and hugged that coast line until I reached Javier. I still sometimes got discovered but it's do-able.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Oh, I think you're at a bottleneck as far as the story is concerned. New missions won't open up until you finished this one. It's tricky getting there because there's a shoot-to-kill bounty on all of you but I've waited until the dead of night and crossed the river off the road then stuck to east side and hugged that coast line until I reached Javier. I still sometimes got discovered but it's do-able.

I was able to reach that part during the day without being discovered. It's like you said, you just have to hug the coast line until you reach Javier. The only time I was discovered was the first time I attempted to reach Javier, I flat out tried to go through Blackwater really fast. Didn't end well, but I actually didn't know was going to happen since it was a first attempt. I thought I could just go through and avoid authorities.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I've been spending my whole time playing poker. Sigh. And you know what.. why the fuck can't I fuck any saloon girls? Come on now.