• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Really amazing DEEPTHROAT BJ and CUM FACIAL flash game!

Facial_King

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
This game is awesome!

Explore the menu to choose different girls, sound effects, cocks, hair color, etc.

http://spamtheweb.com/play/super-deep-throat

ALSO, if you go to the tab on the far right within OPTIONS and you look in the far right bottom corner, there's a hidden box that slides out and you can put it in "BUKKAKE" mode. No other cocks/guys appear, but you can click your mouse to shoot load after load of sticky, semi-realistic jizz all over her face, neck and tits.

Crank up the volume - she makes a lot of hot gagging noises and such!
Enjoy

:hatsoff:

JoshByGosh

The more I look, the harder it gets!
Bukkake mode doesnt work (no graphics?). Got bored.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator PlasmaTwa2]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Facial_King

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Complain that bukkake mode doesn't work, and then post a pic showing a girl with her face plastered in cum.

I already explained that bukkake mode doesn't mean bukkake in the "traditional" sense, with other guys/cocks, but it does mean you can cum on her face without any realistic limits (i.e. you don't run out of jizz, like you do in real life - and in your case that probably means one very sad little dribble - haha).

JoshByGosh

Complain that bukkake mode doesn't work, and then post a pic showing a girl with her face plastered in cum.

I already explained that bukkake mode doesn't mean bukkake in the "traditional" sense, with other guys/cocks, but it does mean you can cum on her face without any realistic limits (i.e. you don't run out of jizz, like you do in real life - and in your case that probably means one very sad little dribble - haha).

That pic is non bukkake mode.... the cumshots are blank in "b" mode. Clicking mouse, every key I could find, and fast switching to "auto" all get nothing.... but the screen flashes like something just happened.

JoshByGosh

Attached may help

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator PlasmaTwa2]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Skankfunk

I smell PUSSY!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Is funny because at least three of the preset girls in that game are fourteen. Hurray for Eva!