• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Raylene

I spoke to Raylene at Exxxotica NJ this past weekend, and she said that she will be retiring again. She mentioned that she has shot her last DVD but there are still some Brazzer videos to come out.

I spoke to Raylene at Exxxotica NJ this past weekend, and she said that she will be retiring again. She mentioned that she has shot her last DVD but there are still some Brazzer videos to come out.

Shez been toying with that idea for sometime, so this comes as no surprise. I do believe she wouldn't have even ventured back into the business, if she was in a better position financially. That being said one wonders why she took it upon herself to make the trip to Exxxotica if retirement is in the works, when everyone knows its about promoting oneself etc and it costs a pretty penny for those who do it.

Shez been toying with that idea for sometime, so this comes as no surprise. I do believe she wouldn't have even ventured back into the business, if she was in a better position financially. That being said one wonders why she took it upon herself to make the trip to Exxxotica if retirement is in the works, when everyone knows its about promoting oneself etc and it costs a pretty penny for those who do it.

I actually interviewed her (I'll be posting that very soon), so this was her last con appearance.