• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Q&A With Me, Holly Rydem! (AMA)

Re: Q&A With Me, Holly Rydem!

Of course I'll answer lol... I got offline cause I have a massive headache right now. I do have a man in my life. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years. Sorry to hear about your gf... and I hope you find the right girl for you soon.

Ohhhhh snap. Sorry, sexy. Your BF is a lucky fellow. :angels:

I've had some really hot girls before in my life. I got the hottest girl in high school. The hottest girl to me, at least. The girl I fancied. Her cousin was my friend though so that helped.

I'm just not looking in the right places, methinks. My best boy's sister has some friends though that I'm working on. :)

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member

dirtylittleholly

Is that a reference to StrongBad? Really? I may be in love with you if it is...

Also, do you have a good recipe for meatloaf?

Oh man, I totally forgot about Strong Bad! lol! I used to watch those videos all the time! As far as meatloaf goes, I've never made it before.

dirtylittleholly

Ohhhhh snap. Sorry, sexy. Your BF is a lucky fellow. :angels:

I've had some really hot girls before in my life. I got the hottest girl in high school. The hottest girl to me, at least. The girl I fancied. Her cousin was my friend though so that helped.

I'm just not looking in the right places, methinks. My best boy's sister has some friends though that I'm working on. :)

Well good luck! Maybe if you're really lucky you'll score more than one of her friends haha.

dirtylittleholly

Screw Dirk. I would make you meatfoaf. I'm a killer cook. I always loved cooking for my girl. :D

Thanks for the offer, and you can definitely cook for me, just no meatloaf. Meatloaf's one of those things you have maybe once a year and wonder why did I want this? :confused:

Thanks for the offer, and you can definitely cook for me, just no meatloaf. Meatloaf's one of those things you have maybe once a year and wonder why did I want this? :confused:

Eh, maybe. My pops makes a pretty killer meatloaf, but if you are vegan I can get down with that. I've actually thought about going veg myself; my aunt and cousins are vegetarians. Love them to death.

dirtylittleholly

Haha...a menage e trois...lol. I'm too shy for more than one but just a real lady would square me up. Hey, I think I'm going to log off. You take care of that headache, sweetheart.

I didn't necessarily mean at the same time, although that's always a good time. :angels: Ya, I should get off the computer too. It's definitely not helping the headache situation. ttyl

dirtylittleholly

Eh, maybe. My pops makes a pretty killer meatloaf, but if you are vegan I can get down with that. I've actually thought about going veg myself; my aunt and cousins are vegetarians. Love them to death.

Oh no, I am not a vegetarian. I love me some meat!!

No bloody way. You'd eat my meatloaf and say, "damn. I should marry that man."

Seriously. It's that good.

Also, you're very nice to look at. It's good to have you on FreeOnes!

dirtylittleholly

No bloody way. You'd eat my meatloaf and say, "damn. I should marry that man."

Seriously. It's that good.

Also, you're very nice to look at. It's good to have you on FreeOnes!

Well maybe you should give me your recipe and I'll put it to the test. I promise to keep it a secret. :yesyes: Thanks! I'm glad to be here... everyone's been so nice so far.

Well maybe you should give me your recipe and I'll put it to the test. I promise to keep it a secret. :yesyes: Thanks! I'm glad to be here... everyone's been so nice so far.

And if anybody fucks with you you just let me know. Too many assholes on this forum, but I can handle myself and certainly take care of them. :)