• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Priest: Hell Is Fake And Religion Is About Control

Shifty

O.G.
... I do find it funny that many who are afraid of government taking over their lives blindly follow some poorly translated book written thousands of years ago, interpreted by people trying to make the little guy even littler. I mean, hell, you want to look at control? Look at what religions have done to people as individuals and humanity as a whole. What a waste of a life.

You're going to hell Stan.

I'll see you there.

That said, I do find it funny that many who are afraid of government taking over their lives blindly follow some poorly translated book written thousands of years ago, interpreted by people trying to make the little guy even littler. I mean, hell, you want to look at control? Look at what religions have done to people as individuals and humanity as a whole. What a waste of a life.
So true!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You're going to hell Stan.

I'll see you there.

Hell is in Michigan. I was there once. It was OK, but kind of cold and some of the people there seemed a bit ticked that we were paying more attention to the concept, rather than the place.

Ok, so you're irritating and a troll.

You are just figuring this out now?

Dirl, that is factually incorrect. Jack has never been in a cunt in his entire life.

That said, I do find it funny that many who are afraid of government taking over their lives blindly follow some poorly translated book written thousands of years ago, interpreted by people trying to make the little guy even littler. I mean, hell, you want to look at control? Look at what religions have done to people as individuals and humanity as a whole. What a waste of a life.

I would probably rep you everyday if freeones would let me.

Facetious

Moderated
God or not, I believe in the possibility of an afterlife.... and nothing else matters! :sing:

Stanley said:

The Russian Revolution, read all about it. Blindly. ::rolleyes:

With no Hell then that means there is no Heaven?? Damn I was hoping to go there one day maybe and get 80 virgins are something. sorry don't follow religion that much!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Christians do not have Priests.
I have seen this guy before and he is full of lies.

You have to choose to follow.
You're not forced. It has nothing to do with control.

Facetious

Moderated
Christians do not have Priests.
I have seen this guy before and he is full of lies.

You have to choose to follow.
You're not forced. It has nothing to do with control.

And to add to that, at least 9/10 people I've met over my lifetime (including my family members) who are accepting of faith tend to be about as orthodox as Obama is about his Christian faith. :1orglaugh
Really, you'd practically have to twist their arm off to get them to talk about their personal religious beliefs. IT'S TRUE!
So stop blaming religion for all of your setbacks, guys, it makes you look like weaklings! :shy:

BTW, I'm on the fence about religion... what would that make me, an agnostic? :dunno:...jus sayin

And to add to that, at least 9/10 people I've met over my lifetime (including my family members) who are accepting of faith tend to be about as orthodox as Obama is about his Christian faith. :1orglaugh
Really, you'd practically have to twist their arm off to get them to talk about their personal religious beliefs. IT'S TRUE!
So stop blaming religion for all of your setbacks, guys, it makes you look like weaklings! :shy:

BTW, I'm on the fence about religion... what would that make me, an agnostic? :dunno:...jus sayin

You have to twist their arm because its hard for people to be outspoken about something they cannot truly defend.

And you are nothing unless doubt is a religion. Agnostics believe that there could be something out there but do not believe in any religions.

Religion, commerce and government. The real "Holy Trinity". Religion is there to control your mind. Commerce is there to control your money. Government is there to control your actions.
The "Age of Discovery" is a perfect example of this principle. Government sanctioning of taking other peoples land, gold and other resources while converting subjugated natives to their church. All religions are man made. Mankind is flawed, therefore anything man made is flawed.
Whether or not there is a "God" can be debated for eternity, but the fact of all religion being BS cannot.

Dude is wearing a red jumper alongside his collar. Excuse my theology ignorance but to me that looks like the other side of the coin Jack lol

PS> I don't trust this guy though. Won't be long until he is running his own ministry through his "message" and by extension probably living a nice cosy lifestyle. Ahh humanity bless em'