• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DrakeM

Elvis is with us
Haley Spades
1-10.jpg

https://www.cheating-sluts.com/15/fucking-blonde-fucktoy-haley-spades/xxx/

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Daisy B. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Retail Sales - Cashier
Pictures: 359 High-Resolution Pictures -(2000x1500) - More Coming!

My name is Daisy B. and this is how I became a model for True Amateur Models! I really enjoy going to this breakfast restaurant in the mornings, and the other day, I was in there to grab some breakfast before driving over to my retail job to start my work shift. Most of the time, when I go to the restaurant, I do not need to wait and am usually seated pretty much immediately, but this particular morning was different. In other words, they were packed with customers and extremely busy. Based on my prior experiences with going over there to eat, whenever they are that busy, the customers take a seat until they are able to be served. That's how Ray and I met each other! He was sitting in the seat next to mine, and even though I am a very shy person, my cell phone died on me in the restaurant, and since I had already been waiting for like 10 minutes, I was kinda getting a little bored just sitting there.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I noticed this guy sitting next to me, and we started talking about the food and the restaurant. He seemed like a pretty cool guy and all, so I enjoyed talking with him, and when I found out about the modeling, I was totally interested! The only thing with me though is that I am very shy. I cannot even believe that I started the conversation with Ray since I am such a shy person, but I did the modeling shoot and I love my pics! It was interesting looking at those handjob pictures that Ray and I did together. I've never seen pictures of myself with a guy's dick all swinging in front of my face and stuff like that, but I think I did well when it comes to jerking on it and releasing the cum out of it. So yeah, that was a lot of fun too! I hope that you all like my nude modeling pictures, and be sure to watch out for more coming, as well as other types of scenes!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/teen-handjob-modeling-trueamateurmodels.html