• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post links to your "Art Work" here!

Here is a new one I did yesterday.

It is aboot vampires and two lads I know who are scared of them, and one lad called Johnno who isnt.

Attachments

• perils of the night.jpg
    perils of the night.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,627
Jesus Felty am trying not to think of that night! it was so damn scarey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those EYES.........................NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok then Playas just to tide you over till i finish my masterpiece!:D
This is me and Feltys good buddy Johnno(hes no scared of vampires) after another lethal cocktail of Amphetamines and Barbiturates!?!

Attachments

• johnnos wrld.jpg
    johnnos wrld.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2,521
lmao!! I haven't checked this thread for ages!! It's quality!!

Cheers my man! Me n Felty do try to keep you guys amused with our own brand of dumb pics! :D

Well... Optimus mike... Felty... I have some news... Your good friend Johnno has got hitched... to a young NED with an afro... they also have a pet dog that looks incredibly like it's owner!

ENJOY!

Attachments

• the happy couple2(2).jpg
    the happy couple2(2).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 861
The happy couple also enjoyed a long honeymoon in the sunset skies of Skegness.... Accompanied by thier pet...

Attachments

• the honeymoon.jpg
    the honeymoon.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 853
I have a new masterpiece. It is once again aboot Saint Goosey. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• saint goosey the jehovah2.jpg
    saint goosey the jehovah2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 854
Lol, thats great! I dunno whether Georges will think the same thing though, he may find it a teensy bit offensive!

Have you really met him, is that what he looks like? Little moustache, long dark hair etc etc?

georges

Staff member
Phantom_Lord said:
Ok... I was recently visiting France with the peace core... and i stumbled across a small hut... inside it was... well, words can't describe what was to be found in this hut... I mean... the person (or thing) that was dwelling inside happens to be well known to us all... (I got a distinct smell of empty kleenex boxes around the place...) Here is my artistic impression of it anyway...
ENJOY!!

what is your problem dumb@ss???:mad: you will regret for having posted this. Be sure you won't walk on my toes fuckin shitbag :ban: You are a fucking racist:ban: Couldn't you be more respectful towards french people?.You have not your place here and your humour is equal to crap and bullshit .
23_4_71.gif

23_4_64.gif

georges

Staff member
OK I will put it clearly for people who don't know me very well like Phantom Lord.
1) never criticize me and my hobbies which are part of my own and private life and which is my strictly personal business and not yours.
2) never take the opportunity to laugh on French people like Phantom Lord did.I am not the only French guy here and aslo I add that stupidity and racist jokes criticizing a people which ever it is have not their place here.
3) never take the opportunity to insult to the babes I or other people like because we all have our tastes (to each his own).By insulting another people taste in babes or whatever it is, you show how narrowminded, weak, intolerant and stupid you are.By having a such behaviour you only developp anger and hate.
4) don't take the opportunity to criticize roots it is a part of the family.
5) If something is wrong with me PM me but don't insult me publicly because i won't let it pass.

regards and hoping that i was more than enough clear

georges

OK i want to stop this now before we have another situation where we have a stupid argument. I would urge all users that if you do not know someone well enough to judge there reaction then please dont post about them. Georges has clearly been offended and although the post was made as a joke it clearly has not been received as such. Phantom if you have a reply to georges post then please PM him. I dont want to see it on the board. Georges also i would have preferred it if you had PM the above as i dont want to see arguments on the board. I am sick of it. Now please let that be the end of it. No more arguments. I dont want to have to close this thread.

Thanks.

Oh man a guy goes away for a cpl of days! only to find his artwork thread has been dragged into Fightsville! C'mon this is an artistic showcase so lets treat it as such:) i know of only 1 pic that cld get this thread bk to its artistic best so here goes......

Attachments

• johnnos wrld.jpg
    johnnos wrld.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 656
Oops alreadyt posted that pic! but it was funny so i guess i can live with it! lol!

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Word to the wise never ever piss off georges.

Props to hinddee29, ManHere1 and die_ohnmacht, excellent work.

The rest of you obviously know your way around MSPaint. :p;)

A few of mine based on Natalie Portman's portrayal of Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequels.

-cs™

Attachments

• padmepic00.jpg
    padmepic00.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 613