• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post bad words with not bad meanings

Pussy = Cat
Fag = Cigarette
Cock = Rooster, Male Hen
Bitch = Female Dog
Ass = Donkey
Hump = Protuberance
Screw = cylindrical rod

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Who the fuck says bad word? Is this kindergarten?

Fuckwad ass licking cum stain = a poor person.

Who the fuck says bad word? Is this kindergarten?

Fuckwad ass licking cum stain = a poor person.

They can be bad if you are reading them on your computer screen in your office and your boss stops by to see what project are you working on. Conclusion: It's not kindergarten, maybe it's your office, if you have a job that is.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
They can be bad if you are reading them on your computer screen in your office and your boss stops by to see what project are you working on. Conclusion: It's not kindergarten, maybe it's your office, if you have a job that is.

What in the purple pope fuck would you be reading at work that would include profanity? That's what grownups call it by the way, as opposed to bad words. Maybe one day, when you graduate high school, you'll call it that too...

We don't have hardly any Internet privileges at work. They even blocked all fantasy football so that we couldn't check it during our prep time. :mad:

What in the purple pope fuck would you be reading at work that would include profanity? That's what grownups call it by the way, as opposed to bad words. Maybe one day, when you graduate high school, you'll call it that too...

We don't have hardly any Internet privileges at work. They even blocked all fantasy football so that we couldn't check it during our prep time. :mad:

I'm sorry if your limited brain activity doesn't let you comprehend tongue-in-cheek style of a post's title or distinguish vulgar slang from profanities.

Maybe that's what happens when you post just to show others what lack of civility looks like.

I can't help you if you are unable to appreciate someone's curiosity who is rather in the realm of a foreign culture. But you won't understand curiosity. It's a human thing.

Cunt = The act of projecting ones own lack or originality onto specific forms of rudimentary linguistics.

Post haste?

You might wanna read it again.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
2. "The worst play ever written" (T. S. Eliot)

Merely the opinion of one anti-Semite. It's certainly his bloodiest play in regards to the death toll.

Huh, all of a sudden I can´t afford my FreeOnes Mug anymore. Seems like only heavy bearded grown-ups neg rep others, haha. That deserves a swing of (positive) Clown-Rep. :nanner:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Huh, all of a sudden I can´t afford my FreeOnes Mug anymore. Seems like only heavy bearded grown-ups neg rep others, haha. That deserves a swing of (positive) Clown-Rep. :nanner:

I love when people bitch about getting neg repped. If I did that, the board would be inundated with posts from me.

It was two-for-one night. Your boy the OP got some too.

EDIT: Rep from you (+ or -) doesn't do shit. Thanks anyway though.

:hatsoff:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
FUCK started out as an acronym for "Fornication Under Consent of the King".

i guess there was a time when you needed the king's permision to fornicate and have kids.

It used to be the kings right to fuck your wife BEFORE you did. Smart people are not pro-right.