• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

porgs

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Does anyone have a name for Lacey recently on cchd?

http://calendarauditions.com/play/17_laceyCC/

lacey.png

wachawacha

Keep posting!
Looking for more scenes of Nikki. She has 4 scenes up on NVG or NG so far. Does anyone know if she's got any other scenes for any other sites up?

J4Hellp

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Athena has another scene coming out on ECG around Feb 1

She also has shot a scene with another site just recently, I believe.

Looking for more scenes of Nikki. She has 4 scenes up on NVG or NG so far. Does anyone know if she's got any other scenes for any other sites up?

Which Nikki? If you can add a link to just 1 of her scenes or a picture, would help.

wachawacha

Keep posting!
New to all of this so I don't know how to post a picture or link to someone. But once I figure it out I will post a picture of the Nikki I am referring to. Also what was the other site Athena is shooting a scene for, if you know it?

J4Hellp

I should probably read the Board Rules...
New to all of this so I don't know how to post a picture or link to someone. But once I figure it out I will post a picture of the Nikki I am referring to. Also what was the other site Athena is shooting a scene for, if you know it?

Glad you got your answer for Nikki.
Athena did a scene for FTV, not sure if there's more to come...
I believe she will be in many more scenes in the future.

Last edited:

llewdrac

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
hun1-tiffany-nvg6guu2.jpg
hun3-tiffany-nvglzuok.jpg

I know many of you have been Sleepless, and not just in Seattle, over the great mystery of "The Hun." Who was that wildcat examined last year, the one who served as such a potent force in "Ep 2012.08 - Holly Attacks Tiffany" ??

Well, Fat Eddie has come up with an exciting lead that I felt like making a note of.

Ep 2016-01-28 - Pepper and Lane Attack Ann Marie, starring Pepper Xo, Audrey Holiday and Nikki Nice, respectively...

1606210801330097_tn.jpg
1606210801330103_tn.jpg
1606210801320088_tn.jpg

...Featured a female greeter. (You may be aware Mr. NVG's plan for his "Netgirl" division was to have all girls conducting the shoot. As this was a Netgirl episode, it's one of the rare times he made good on the idea.)

We did not get to see much of her:

You can see she's a brunette, which already distances her from the blond "Hun." On the other hand, some women change their hair coloring, so we need to concentrate on other telltale signs. The thing that began to persuade me at first was her "Valley Girl"-ish acccent. Not exactly a Valley Girl, mind you, a species already on the endangered list... but both ladies had that annoying "[NOBABE]Drew Barrymore[/NOBABE]" way of speaking, where [NOBABE]the voice[/NOBABE] trails off at the end of the sentences.

It's a funny phenomenon, this accent that so many young American women speak with. If you watch movies (and TV shows for the later decades) of the 1930s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and even 80s, you would never hear this accent spoken by teen-aged and young adult ladies. Where did this damned accent come from?

Anyway, that's what began to make me believe "The Hun" made a return engagement, but then I paid attention to their bust sizes:

40f0bf6c03fb.jpg
30156ce52fd8.jpg

Now you might say women can change their busts almost as easily as they can change their hair coloring, but I'm now inclined to believe we are dealing with an entirely new lass.

She is heard as saying her name is what sounded to be "Ledora," and "I've been here before; this is where Lane, Pepper and me all first started out... and here I have a cameraman to assist me..." (A-ha! A cameraman. So the initial all-girl "Netgirl" strategy was not followed even here. What's it gonna take for a woman to get ahead in this male-dominated world?)

I am now thinking... who is Ledora? The implication is she started out in a video of her own, which admittedly may never have been released (so we may never know). But this is really tragic, because it was bad enough to be left hanging on the lurch with "The Hun." Now we've got someone else whom we will be left in the dark about? It's just not right, I tell you...

That's Peachez from RealPeachez.com.
She now does the live cams circuit.