• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

A new Netgirl got posted the 19th for your info,

Are you talking about the devil's threeway with Monroe? She's really taken to the NVG company; 2 Netvideogirl appearances and now a netgirl MMF threeway. She's a hottie that totally gets into it; if she's faking, she's doing it so well that I don't care.

does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the NVG models anywhere? there was one on the site previously but seems to have been removed now.

Hello, Qakusjux2,

Welcome to Freeones.

In regard to your query from two posts ago:

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the NVG models anywhere? there was one on the site previously but seems to have been removed now.

Go to Page 57 of the thread.

As far as the comprehensive list on the NVG site, you may have been referring to this page, which is still intact.

By the way. Roynroyn... I echo Legal Assassin27's kind remark toward you in Post #1643. I have a feeling all of the twenty-six legal assassins who came before him could well feel the same way, too.

Hello, Qakusjux2,

Welcome to Freeones.

In regard to your query from two posts ago:

Go to Page 57 of the thread.

As far as the comprehensive list on the NVG site, you may have been referring to this page, which is still intact.

By the way. Roynroyn... I echo Legal Assassin27's kind remark toward you in Post #1643. I have a feeling all of the twenty-six legal assassins who came before him could well feel the same way, too.

Dead men tell no tales. :p

Can anyone name this girl? she was called Lola and from the brief demo video I've got it seems she has returned so there must be 2 of her. Can anyone name her? I can find other NVG girls named Lola but not this one.

c7758b4f6a5d.jpg

Hello again, Qakusjux2; I was looking through the Page 57 guide (which featured three Lola's; in your later post, you wrote you had found only two. "Ep 2015.XX - Lola" was evidently pulled from the site), and I found your mystery Lola in this post labeled "UNK" / "EXXXTRA." Near the top of that post, I wrote (in red, beginning with "You know what?") about a "Part 2" graphic Jander711 had provided (which I had missed, and was not going to examine because the time preparing the guide was indescribable). In that graphic (Here it is) there was the same photo of Lola you pointed to, with the caption "Lola Returns."

These episodes primarily formed the "UNK" obscurities, many of which even Jander711 was uncertain about. Some of them were only a minute or two long, and from the way you described your copy, it appears we did not get to see much of this Lola. As it was entitled "Lola Returns" there must have been a first appearance... but as I lamented at the "introduction" of the Page 57 Guide, episodes have not always been released sequentially. In fact, there have been too many examples of "premiere" episodes getting released even years after the follow-up appearances.

A recent example of this kind of topsy-turviness appears to have taken place with the nose-ringed and tattooed Autumn. Perhaps Ep. 2017-01-04 was her premiere episode, but it was released months after Ep. 2016-09-22, where Autumn had appeared with Olivia. (Although maybe the latter episode was her premiere; I am not studying either at this point.)

6682effd842e.jpg

I do not believe the premiere episode of "your" Lola will ever be seen, nor will the "really" full episode of her "Returns" episode, assuming the "brief demo" video you have on hand represented the full episode of her "Returns." I am afraid this Lola will forever be lost to the winds, just as (sigh!) "Sam Anal" and especially "Hardcore Mandy."

Hello again, Qakusjux2; I was looking through the Page 57 guide (which featured three Lola's; in your later post, you wrote you had found only two. "Ep 2015.XX - Lola" was evidently pulled from the site), and I found your mystery Lola in this post labeled "UNK" / "EXXXTRA." Near the top of that post, I wrote (in red, beginning with "You know what?") about a "Part 2" graphic Jander711 had provided (which I had missed, and was not going to examine because the time preparing the guide was indescribable). In that graphic (Here it is) there was the same photo of Lola you pointed to, with the caption "Lola Returns."

These episodes primarily formed the "UNK" obscurities, many of which even Jander711 was uncertain about. Some of them were only a minute or two long, and from the way you described your copy, it appears we did not get to see much of this Lola. As it was entitled "Lola Returns" there must have been a first appearance... but as I lamented at the "introduction" of the Page 57 Guide, episodes have not always been released sequentially. In fact, there have been too many examples of "premiere" episodes getting released even years after the follow-up appearances.

A recent example of this kind of topsy-turviness appears to have taken place with the nose-ringed and tattooed Autumn. Perhaps Ep. 2017-01-04 was her premiere episode, but it was released months after Ep. 2016-09-22, where Autumn had appeared with Olivia. (Although maybe the latter episode was her premiere; I am not studying either at this point.)

6682effd842e.jpg

I do not believe the premiere episode of "your" Lola will ever be seen, nor will the "really" full episode of her "Returns" episode, assuming the "brief demo" video you have on hand represented the full episode of her "Returns." I am afraid this Lola will forever be lost to the winds, just as (sigh!) "Sam Anal" and especially "Hardcore Mandy."

That is very interesting background, is a somewhat disappointing conclusion, thanks.

who is rachel?
screen caps are from netgirl tiffany attacks(rachel).
tiffany had 3 scenes if i remember correctly. rachel was talking like she had one before this one, i haven't seen it though.

i swear these girls had been identified on here already. spent about a half hour looking so far. i swear i saw a rachel on one of the big sites around the same time the vid was released. can't find it though.

Attachments

• tiffany-attacks-rahcel-on-net-girl-002.jpg
    tiffany-attacks-rahcel-on-net-girl-002.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 710
  • tiffany-attacks-rahcel-on-net-girl-017.jpg
    tiffany-attacks-rahcel-on-net-girl-017.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 709
One of them is Velvet Rain. Not sure which is which

Well done, Brngm22! You had also come through in your prior (and only other) post... you know your NVGirls. (This was not the easiest I.D. either... otherwise, she probably would have been pegged by now; if you are this good, maybe you can lend your brain to some of the other unsolved ones?)

The one you identified happened to be the one Sweetmullet was seeking, Rachel. (Seems her partner Tiffany — who was also in Ep. 2016-09-16 with Alex, as well as Ep. 2016-11-09 with Lacy and Marissa — still remains a mystery.) More information on [NOBABE]Velvet Rain[/NOBABE]. She also appears to have made a hit on this page.

An admirer on Ms. Rain's Indexxxx.com page revealed: "Interesting eyes on her. She has heterochromia which is somewhat rare. Her alluring eyes and curves make her unique."

I don't know what possessed me to elaborate further on the trio of "Tiffany" episodes mentioned above, and if anyone has the number of Max von Sydow, please rescue me.

Ep 2016-09-16 - Tiffany (Attacked by Alex)
Ep 2016-09-16 - (Tiffany) Attacked by Alex
... Alix Lovell
1702112246140094.jpg
1702112246130110.jpg

I have touched on Alex here; see Ep Ep 2015-10-30 and Ep 2016-04-13

Ep 2016-09-23 - Tiffany (Returns And Attacks Rachel) (Netgirl)
Ep 2016-09-23 - (Tiffany Returns And Attacks) Rachel ... Velvet Rain
9d26c7f5dd23.jpg
1702112246420103.jpg

Ep 2016-11-09 - Lacy (Returns with Marissa & Tiffany) ... Hayden Hennessy
Ep 2016-11-09 - (Lacy Returns with) Marissa (& Tiffany) ... Marina Woods
Ep 2016-11-09 - (Lacy Returns with Marissa &) Tiffany
1702112245300124.jpg
1702112245290119.jpg
3a29eab04940.jpg

For Lacy, see Ep 2016-10-07; for Marissa, see Ep 2016-10-24

Note that the NVG site got the name of "Rachel" wrong (they called her "Tyler"), and they also confused the as-yet-unknown, tattooed Tiffany with the Tiffany from Ep 2012.08, wrongly identifying the unknown one as "Cheyenne."
1606162227050102_tn.jpg

I don't know what possessed me to elaborate further on the trio of "Tiffany" episodes mentioned above, and if anyone has the number of Max von Sydow, please rescue me.

Ep 2016-09-16 - Tiffany (Attacked by Alex)
Ep 2016-09-16 - (Tiffany) Attacked by Alex
... Alix Lovell
1702112246140094.jpg
1702112246130110.jpg

I have touched on Alex here; see Ep Ep 2015-10-30 and Ep 2016-04-13

Ep 2016-09-23 - Tiffany (Returns And Attacks Rachel) (Netgirl)
Ep 2016-09-23 - (Tiffany Returns And Attacks) Rachel ... Velvet Rain
9d26c7f5dd23.jpg
1702112246420103.jpg

Ep 2016-11-09 - Lacy (Returns with Marissa & Tiffany) ... Hayden Hennessy
Ep 2016-11-09 - (Lacy Returns with) Marissa (& Tiffany) ... Marina Woods
Ep 2016-11-09 - (Lacy Returns with Marissa &) Tiffany
1702112245300124.jpg
1702112245290119.jpg
3a29eab04940.jpg

For Lacy, see Ep 2016-10-07; for Marissa, see Ep 2016-10-24

Note that the NVG site got the name of "Rachel" wrong (they called her "Tyler"), and they also confused the as-yet-unknown, tattooed Tiffany with the Tiffany from Ep 2012.08, wrongly identifying the unknown one as "Cheyenne."
1606162227050102_tn.jpg

Know way, Definitely don't want to bust your bubble here but thanks to I D'ing Rachel opened new doors to explore and Waalaaaa Tiffany IS Cheyenne, here's a link, <https://www.indexxx.com/models/65140/cheyenne-3/>
Fat eddie P S I love this place

Hi Fat Eddie. Of course, the Tiffany of Ep 2012.08 is definitely the lovely Cheyenne. (Thread followers might recall this post, where my Cheyenne exploration undoubtedly made Clint Walker envious.) The point I was making was that the "new" and as-yet-unidentified Tiffany (who appeared in the three 2016 episodes outlined above) was wrongly identified by the NVG site as "Cheyenne," or the 2012 Tiffany.

(Dear F.E., please try not to "Reply with quote" next time, when the post you are quoting has a whole bunch of names; those of us who conduct thread searches for names would rather not want the clutter of "false positives.")

Know-way, Sorry I "missed the point you were making with the newer Tiffany" and thought you were referring to 2012 Tiffany, got it no more quotes, Later
fateddie