• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

^^^
Really. Try this. Watch out for the exclamation mark. It's relevant.
1 Find 'search this thread' in top right corner of the thread.
2 Type in name of women you're looking for. Make sure you spell the name right!
3 Click enter. If you get time-out try Advanced search instead.
4 Check results for answer. It's there.

I'll start linking to this post when people ask about women where the name already has been provided earlier in this thread.

where do you see 'search this thread'?

all i see is:

Share on Tumblr submit to reddit t
View First Unread
Search Thread
Rate This Thread
Display

when you try the main search bar with the magnifying glass in the upper right it does not take you the specific page of a thread, and there are 45 pages to this thread that you have to scroll through each one individually to see if someone already posted an answer.

where do you see 'search this thread'?

all i see is:

Share on Tumblr submit to reddit t
View First Unread
Search Thread
Rate This Thread
Display

when you try the main search bar with the magnifying glass in the upper right it does not take you the specific page of a thread, and there are 45 pages to this thread that you have to scroll through each one individually to see if someone already posted an answer.

it's just "search thread"

a large percentage of the girls come from the same handful of talent agencies.
Nyomi Star
http://idealimagemodels.com/models/nyomi-star/

Over the past three to four year anyways...

Considering how consistent that fact has been (Can't think of a single girl who hasn't been identified within a week of debuting on NVG network in a LOOONG time), it kinda makes ya wonder which direction these girls actually travel into the industry from...

Over the past three to four year anyways...

Considering how consistent that fact has been (Can't think of a single girl who hasn't been identified within a week of debuting on NVG network in a LOOONG time), it kinda makes ya wonder which direction these girls actually travel into the industry from...

still looking for that big assed girl betty.

Love Nariah. It's a shame there was so little sex in the scene.

This will be the last time I make mention if this in this thread. WTF was that "scene". I don't even care about the sex part now. He had one of the best built, prettiest chicks ever to be on the site and you got virtually nothing. The video was 30 minutes long. For 15 minutes of it she had clothes on?!?! All that body unseen for half the video? You have her stand against the wall all that time to show off her outfit? All that backsside and you fast forward to her being naked and skip the mandatory @$$ shots. When she does show the goods his hand covers her up. I have no idea what was that was. It seems to be too consistent for it to be an anomaly now. Wow. Smh.

still looking for that big assed girl betty.

In fairness, if they shot a fair amount if scenes like they did with Betty the patronage would increase. Her shoot was very well done IMO. I have not seen her anywhere since her appearance here either.

If you look on Lucy Doll's twitter there is a picture of her with a girl who looks a lot like Betty but there is no name. This could be a start to find out who she is.

Hey guys and girls, It's fat eddie Thank God for this list

Here's 4 I would really like to find
Margaret from NVG
Lauren from NVG
Ava from NVG "I'm getting paid for this "
Anabella "hot momma" mike went and got Mark

Thanks