• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PartyHardcore gone crazy vol 9 busty brunette

FYI: Three posts containing personal information have been deleted.

Do not post personal information, or this thread will either be closed, or deleted.

I doubt we will see anything new. Would love to be wrong though.

You will be wrong

The update of part 2 cam 3....which will be released on Wednesday will hopefully have the blowjob footage

Part 2 cam 4 which will be released on thursday will have the footage of her having gina gilmer playing with her boobs!!

Just be patience...........next 72 hours should be good!!

Last edited:
Hey guys.........just watched todays edit and we get some of the blowjob footage (FINALLY)

I would transfer it on here but im having problems with my laptop at the moment......hopefully one of you guys can put it on here

I will try later if my laptop behaves!

Hopefully tomorrow in the next edit (cam 3) we get a longer version of the blowjob video!!

I have not been following these party hardcore releases so I am not sure which party hardcore you are talking about... but if it is 'Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 42 - Part 2' then I just checked a site and I saw cam 3 screenshot (Havent downloaded the video yet) but you are saying it it wll be released on wednesday so i guess it is a different PH video?

Is this the part 2 - cam3 you meant? and which one is todays edit?

Attachments

• pha816a19.jpg
    pha816a19.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 1,560
I have not been following these party hardcore releases so I am not sure which party hardcore you are talking about... but if it is 'Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 42 - Part 2' then I just checked a site and I saw cam 3 screenshot (Havent downloaded the video yet) but you are saying it it wll be released on wednesday so i guess it is a different PH video?

Is this the part 2 - cam3 you meant? and which one is todays edit?

Party hardcore gone crazy vol 9 part 2 cam 3..........it has been uploaded on party hardcore today!!

For the past 4 years evreyone on this thread was pissed off that tainster never relaeased the footage of her giving a blowjob.....................well today it did................look back at the start of this thread........will refresh your memory!

^ Yes I know the original Party hardcore she appeared on was PH-9 but I thought maybe they were re-releasing it again with cam footage as PH-42.

If someone finds these new videos then please share here.

^ Yes I know the original Party hardcore she appeared on was PH-9 but I thought maybe they were re-releasing it again with cam footage as PH-42.

If someone finds these new videos then please share here.

I dont understand what youre going on about in terms of PH-42

Just go on party hardcore.com.........click the most recent update........(party hardcore gone crazy vol 9 part 2 part 2)

Then look at the screenshots......towards the end you will see what i mean!

^ Yes I see that now. Looks like she is giving BJ in 1 screenshot.

I found Part2 cam 1 video on a site but not cam 2 yet but I think it will be available in some time.

She wont be in part 3 or part 4........thats when she was filming the allwam shower video.............but i know for a fact she does stuff with a stripper in part 5 and 6!!

how do you know for a fact she did stuff with a stripper in part 5 and 6? - and what stuff is that??

If you pause it at 21.46.......she has her top pulled down by gina kilmer........but by the time the camera went up she has pulled her top back up

Lets hope they got that footage on cam 3 or 4

Yea it took ages to finally get to speak to someone who was actually from the production team........but after sending numerous e-mails over the past year.....finally did!

The guy i spoke too on e-mail was a proper nice guy!! He promised me he would make sure tainster would release all the footage of PHGC9........but he told me it would not be until 2019......so i was very surprised it was released today!

I told him the girl that we all love on this thread......he said all the footage would be released

In part 2 she gives a blowjob/handjob to a stripper..............and in part 5 she lets gina kilmer pull down her top and play with her boobs!!

Lets see what happens and what footage they release over the next 6 weeks of this party!

So after literally years of everyone wanting, praying for, begging for multicam releases of old PH episodes, you finally managed to get through to someone on the content team and he's like "people want old parties released in multicam? Really? Shit we never knew! Which one did you say you wanted, PHGC 9? No problem, consider it done!"

And just like that, it appears...

Crazy. But thanks for making it happen anyway. Next up, can you have a word with your man about every other party ever?!

So after literally years of everyone wanting, praying for, begging for multicam releases of old PH episodes, you finally managed to get through to someone on the content team and he's like "people want old parties released in multicam? Really? Shit we never knew! Which one did you say you wanted, PHGC 9? No problem, consider it done!"

And just like that, it appears...

Crazy. But thanks for making it happen anyway. Next up, can you have a word with your man about every other party ever?!

And what the reason for not adding this bj the first time they released this party??? I can't understand ....