• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Party hardcore girls found elsewhere (NO ID REQUESTS)

These two regulars are in the "Best Friends" update of Vipissy: https://www.vipissy.com/updates/video-bestfriends/

image_large_93.jpgvideo-bestfriends_cover.mp4_snapshot.jpg

Re: Party hardcore girls found elsewhere

As a newbie it is really hard to read the title of this thread.

As a newbie they need to lurk for longer then 1 second and figure shit out. I'm quite happy to help finding girls if I know, and others are a lot better then me. The inclination to help is pretty damn low if you post in the wrong thread, link a picture that requires a captcha or post it on a spam image host and we all love those pics encoded on a potato, etc. I still think the NO ID REQUESTS should do it, but watch the next post be a fucking request.

I do know who that is. Go post the question in the ID thread for partyhardcore, myself or someone else will answer it. No ID requests here, and lol my comment right above yours.

Paging Mr Stiffy.

Hello guys.
Glad you've kept this one going in my absence.
Czechcasting have really slowed down their rate of updates, huh?

Seems like less and less of these girls are aspiring 'stars' these days although I'm hoping the busty glasses chick from the last one turns up somewhere. There'll be all eyes on this thread waiting for that to happen. Not that we'll see it of course, sandwiched between a myriad of FUCKING REQUESTS. BUNCH OF C**TS.

http://adorable-teens.net/?s=2811
Her favourite color is yellow I guess lol. Party is from gc26, but she did a few parties round that time, and a few allwam. One nipslip in the photoshoot when she jumps up in her yellow dress. The male model in this photoshoot is totally gay. Still, I envy him with her bare boobs on him :drool2: She has crooked teeth and apparantly a few stretchmarks on her boobs, I still definately would. No dealbreaker at all!! :)