• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Parents in prayer death get probation, some jail

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I recall someone within the last couple of weeks owning you over the use of your favorite word. The gist of their epic ownage of you was that a Neocon is someone who formerly espoused liberal beliefs but changed with prevailing sentiment. Also, someone of limited intellect needs a catchy phrase to lump a group of people into that would simultaneously denigrate the target and identify the user of the word as someone who can't think up an original idea or insult on their own.

I could care less what you think on any particular topic because you are the type of person who thrives on spreading misery and encouraging rancor among the normally happy people who visit freeones on a regular basis. Your continued stirring of the pot about hot button subjects only strengthens my belief that you are an attention whore and that any attention, good or bad, will suffice.

I knew a kid like that in grade school. He had brain surgery in third grade and had to wear a motorcycle helmet everywhere he went. He'd intentionally get in trouble so he could face the standard punishment of standing in front of the chalkboard. Then he'd lick the chalkboard and illicit further negative attention. I think I saw him eat a couple of boogers a couple of times too.

Last week you started four threads about the legalization of drugs in the U.S. and at the behest of probably several members of the forum they were merged or closed, I haven't checked to see what startling bit of news you may have included in each Opus but I'm sure there was enough crap in there to stir up emotions in both camps. I mention the threads because it was I who reported everyone of those threads as repetitive and a waste of time.

Granted, rarely you post something of genuine interest, like how to survive a fall of 35,000 feet or a little snippet in the funny pictures forum, but mostly I think of you as a helmet wearing booger-eater.

It's fun to see self-righteous NeoCon boobs get on their soap box to spew a bunch of psychobabble ((:)1orglaugh)))

Shouldn't you be studying the "times tables" instead of posting on a grown-up's message board?:nono:
putting "quotations" random"ly" around "words"
I recall someone within the last couple of weeks owning you over the use of your favorite word. The gist of their epic ownage of you was that a Neocon is someone who formerly espoused liberal beliefs but changed with prevailing sentiment. Also, someone of limited intellect needs a catchy phrase to lump a group of people into that would simultaneously denigrate the target and identify the user of the word as someone who can't think up an original idea or insult on their own.

I could care less what you think on any particular topic because you are the type of person who thrives on spreading misery and encouraging rancor among the normally happy people who visit freeones on a regular basis. Your continued stirring of the pot about hot button subjects only strengthens my belief that you are an attention whore and that any attention, good or bad, will suffice.

I knew a kid like that in grade school. He had brain surgery in third grade and had to wear a motorcycle helmet everywhere he went. He'd intentionally get in trouble so he could face the standard punishment of standing in front of the chalkboard. Then he'd lick the chalkboard and illicit further negative attention. I think I saw him eat a couple of boogers a couple of times too.

Last week you started four threads about the legalization of drugs in the U.S. and at the behest of probably several members of the forum they were merged or closed, I haven't checked to see what startling bit of news you may have included in each Opus but I'm sure there was enough crap in there to stir up emotions in both camps. I mention the threads because it was I who reported everyone of those threads as repetitive and a waste of time.

Granted, rarely you post something of genuine interest, like how to survive a fall of 35,000 feet or a little snippet in the funny pictures forum, but mostly I think of you as a helmet wearing booger-eater.
ohsnapo.jpg