• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pancake Tits

I'd hit it (obviously), but here's the REAL question: Why are pancakes called "flapjacks" in the US? I'm not being an asshole here, I'm genuinely corious.

No, it is certainly not disgusting. I do like pancake tits very much and almost any other sorts of natural tits. Only ones I really dislike are implants or unhealthy breasts, e.g. I've seen a picture of a woman who had extremely large bruises on her breasts as a result of some S/M activity. Fucking crazy shit, damaging her breasts like that voluntarily. I think I saw someone sticking large needles in them as well. That's a fucking effective boner killer too. I think you should seriously re-consider your perspective if you think that this picture and these sorts of breasts are indeed disgusting. There are things thousands of times worse than this, no matter how much of a perfectionist you are.

As long as the breasts are somewhat symmetrical and natural, I will like them with a very high probability. I have to admit that big natural ones do get caught in my eyes much more frequently recently than smaller ones..

I don't mean it in a mean way, but as a 20 year-old male I don't have much of a desire to date, bed or otherwise have relations with a pancake-tit woman.

I don't mean it in a mean way, but as a 20 year-old male I don't have much of a desire to date, bed or otherwise have relations with a pancake-tit woman.
Even if she offers her pancakes, stacked?

stackedpancakes.jpg