• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OnlyFans content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I shouldn't have to post this notice because people should already know the score, but after moderators had to deal with deleting several posts today, clearly I was wrong.

DO NOT POST ANY ONLYFANS CONTENT ON THIS FORUM.

If you can't restrain yourself and insist on posting it anyway, then you can find yourself treated to a high level warning or ban, not just because it's almost certainly stolen but because you're a big dumb-dumb who ignored the rules. If you want to see Belle Delphine's titties, pay for it you tight arses.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
5qbfil.jpg

That includes linking to pages or sites that have illegal uploads of it. How many goddamn times do we have to say the same thing?

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
It's the year 2245. People are still posting OnlyFans content on the FreeOnes Board. I am writing this telepathically from my location in a jar on the planet Vzzzbxx, where I exist solely as a brain.

Seriously though, we're increasing the severity of warnings for people still breaking this rule. Over 18 months after this thread was created and people are still not grasping this. If we're still getting reports or DMCA requests by the end of September then it will become an instant ban. Sort yourselves out, hosers.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Can I also point out that the posting of OnlyFans content includes linking to it in other places where it's been illegally uploaded and sourced? I shouldn't have to, and I have said this before, but apparently some of you are dumber than you look.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
We just banned someone permanently today for posting OnlyFans stuff after they had previously been warned for posting OnlyFans stuff. From now on we'll give you the benefit of the doubt once but if you do it again, you're off. The message clearly isn't permeating with some posters.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Screenshot 2024-02-14 13.01.20.png

This is a screenshot from a link that a senior member of this forum posted this morning. Please note the absolutely foolproof and ingenious way that the OnlyFans watermark was covered up here.

This is the kind of shit we're still having to put up with. If you're looking at that and thinking, "Yeah, I think that's ok to post!" then please do us a favour and request that we remove your account because it's obviously never going to get through to you.

No OnlyFans content. No linking to illegal uploads of OnlyFans content. How. Many. Times?

Status
Not open for further replies.