• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh, fuck it. Ask Me Anything

Have you ever eaten frog legs?

Who would win in a race: Speedy Gonzalez or the roadrunner?

its over, butt nugget.

also, the answers are 3 posts up.

open book test fail.

ill give you that its an ungodly hour and i hope you are intoxicated with something. as i will be shortly.

You wound me, sir. Yes it was late, but I was not intoxicated. I simply saw the post where Jaana wished more people tried her quiz, copied it, and it "reply with quote". I hadn't even scrolled to your post yet. Also, fuck you. :D

8966_500x281.jpg

I like your costume...its very cute and creative, plus it makes me horny....do you have any more different ones ?

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
8966_500x281.jpg

I like your costume...its very cute and creative, plus it makes me horny....do you have any more different ones ?
I know of where to get more, it's just a matter of budgeting. you're welcome to send me an Amazon.com e-gift card if you'd like me to pick up some more "nerd" gear. I won't say what i've got my eye on but your mind will be blown.

Hoorah for more potential mind blowing!

When you ride a roller coaster, is it fun or scary because you can't see what to expect? Or can you see enough to know what's coming? Sometimes I close my eyes because it's more fun that way, but that obviously doesn't compare to not seeing it at all.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
You said you like turtles. Does that include the Teenage Mutant Ninja variety?
I'm a little young for TMNT. i was a Power Rangers kid.

When you ride a roller coaster, is it fun or scary because you can't see what to expect? Or can you see enough to know what's coming? Sometimes I close my eyes because it's more fun that way, but that obviously doesn't compare to not seeing it at all.
I don't like coasters. i'm all about the tilt-a-whirl.