• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hi Amedee!

Can you explain the origin of your unusual name?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
More OCSM hotness in the house. Feast your eyes on the newly listed Amedee Vause!

Welcome, Amedee!

She's got some mad BJ skills so keep an eye on her!

You can see her babe page here: http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Amedee_Vause/
And her board profile here: http://board.freeones.com/member.php?1052331-AmedeeVause

Keep your eyes out for a model store from her possibly in the near future!

I may be in total love for Amedee. Wow her skills are amazing. Welcome to the Board Amedee Vause

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Hello everybody! I apologize for the late response! I've had some pressing issues to attend to these past few weeks so I sort off neglected online activity in general... and so I missed my welcome. :crying:

Thanks a lot to TheVern, cronus100, dpantski, Skateboard P, RodgerBama , darkwarrior3007 and Elwood70 for their welcome messages! Kisses guys!:)

Now, onward to answering questions!

dpantski asked:
Hi Amedee!
Can you explain the origin of your unusual name?

Well the origin story of my stage name goes like this: Amedee I picked up from an online fantasy witch name generator - I just liked the sound of it and picked it for a shitload of others. And Vause refers to the fictional character Alex Vause from the tv show Orange is the New Black. I love that character and I like Laura Prepon, so there you go! Somebody also told me on twitter, a long while ago, that the name Vause is quite rare and is mainly found in the New Orleans area - the guy's grandmother was named Vause, I think. I have never verified this info, but it sounded interesting at the time so I just remembered it! :)

Elwood70 said:

More OCSM hotness in the house. Feast your eyes on the newly listed Amedee Vause!
She's got some mad BJ skills so keep an eye on her!
You know this from personal experience? :D

Well not exactly from his personal experience, but he might have been watching scenes like these: :D

MOMDWT_5.gif
wearebrosis_dt1.gif

I found out about FreeOnes a few months back when I noticed I was getting a lot of hits on my clip4sale store from this thread. I investigated and quickly found out that there are a lot of nice people here, most of whom are really interested in my work. The community is very polite and I've gained a lot of new customers here even before I got my OCSM status. So I'm saying it again here: If any of you guys have questions about my work in general or about a specific clip you'd like to buy feel free to ask and I'll answer as soon as I can. Also I should mention that while I don't do custom clips - no time for it - I do take suggestions and am open to new ideas. In the mean time feel free to browse my store here on c4s and also check out my free previews on my xHamster and xVideos profiles.

So I apologize again for taking two weeks to introduce myself :D and I leave you with this pic of me and my cum covered titties to keep you company! Kisses!

IMG_7445_small.jpg

Welcome Amedee Vause.

1. you have beautiful brown eyes
2. I love your fucking tits. and how.
3. I like the name you chose. It just comes off the tongue really well. I pronounce it "A-muh-dee Vowse."