• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Congratulations to Miss Hybrid and to all the ladies, thank you for posting the beautiful pics. Appreciate you taking time to post and say hello. :thumbsup: Everyone have a safe and great day.

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats, Miss :hybrid:

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Official Checked Star Member
I did like your naughty little blog! VERY NICE!!! I love your piercings! VERY SEXY!! I used to have my nipple pierced long ago. Then when I traveled to Italy to shoot for German Playboy, they made me take it out :( Right after the shoot, I tried to put my barbell back in and it had closed up! I was very disappointed....

Oh, thank you for the Nom Miss Hybrid.....and YES, OH YES....I would be saying......OHHHHH Miss Hybrid!!!!!!......If I pulled your little knickers down! :kitty:

You are so playful....I love it!

Kisses to you my Miss Hybrid!
XO

Thank you for the late flurry.

Alley, did you like my blog, (the banner link) ?

Well done to all the girls for posting some stunning photographs.

I think we should now Nom.

This week my nom is Alley and I am just imagining her saying "OH Miss Hybrid!!!!!!!" as she slides my knickers down...

cestmoi2010, Thank you SO much for playing along.... I love it!!! I love how you thought, "If I were stranded on an island......" That's awesome and I love your "fully loaded weapon"! You are SO playful and FUN!!

SuperCJ79, thank you for playing too, babe! SO FUN!

XOXO
ALLEY

I'm always happy to play with you Alley ;)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I did like your naughty little blog! VERY NICE!!! I love your piercings! VERY SEXY!! I used to have my nipple pierced long ago. Then when I traveled to Italy to shoot for German Playboy, they made me take it out :( Right after the shoot, I tried to put my barbell back in and it had closed up! I was very disappointed....

Oh, thank you for the Nom Miss Hybrid.....and YES, OH YES....I would be saying......OHHHHH Miss Hybrid!!!!!!......If I pulled your little knickers down! :kitty:

You are so playful....I love it!

Kisses to you my Miss Hybrid!
XO

Security control at airports is always interesting....I remember once when I was asked to go into a side room...the rest is in my diary.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
because ive decided to reward participation, im giving an extra vote for everyone who has voted in every contest this month, who i believe are Flyboy, Larss, Rock111, Abejarano, Ban-one, Chuckfaze, sj1, Supercj, Dazza, and Cestmoi. hopefully, i didn't miss anybody.

also im offering up another extra vote for anyone who creates a OCSMOTWOTY banner so Miss can display it. ill give 3 if you make one for all four of Miss' wins in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016, but you'll also have to include one for Mandy for her win in the inaugural contest in 2012. the only criteria is Miss has to like it. also if she wants to award anyone extra votes for their attempt, i will abide her ruling.

and finally, we have 2 noms

Alley Baggett
Harley Spencer

let's see about getting some more

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats Mistress! :bowdown: :clap:

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
I'm just SO happy to be here....no complaints here :)

Harley, of course you're loved hun! This is all for shits and giggles....so let's giggle babe.

:) THANK YOU FOR THE BIG NOM EVERYONE!!!

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9727223, member: 579739"]Jitna I also feel a little left out with all these extra votes floating around. I have run 2 weeks here now, and no extra vote for little old me? I feel so unloved :(

dont let it be said that i dont give you loving when you ask for it. i hope you dont mind if i give a second one too

Alley Baggett
Harley Spencer
Masuimi Max

can we get two more noms so we can make use of all these extra votes floating around

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
HI jitna,
What are the extra votes? Just wondering.... I feel so naive... Okay, no one take advantage of me. Okay, you can take advantage of me :)

dont let it be said that i dont give you loving when you ask for it. i hope you dont mind if i give a second one too

Alley Baggett
Harley Spencer
Masuimi Max

can we get two more noms so we can make use of all these extra votes floating around

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
because ive decided to reward participation, im giving an extra vote for everyone who has voted in every contest this month, who i believe are Flyboy, Larss, Rock111, Abejarano, Ban-one, Chuckfaze, sj1, Supercj, Dazza, and Cestmoi. hopefully, i didn't miss anybody.

also im offering up another extra vote for anyone who creates a OCSMOTWOTY banner so Miss can display it. ill give 3 if you make one for all four of Miss' wins in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016, but you'll also have to include one for Mandy for her win in the inaugural contest in 2012. the only criteria is Miss has to like it. also if she wants to award anyone extra votes for their attempt, i will abide her ruling.

and finally, we have 2 noms

Alley Baggett
Harley Spencer

let's see about getting some more

What an excellent idea Doc, I was wondering when you would think of that.

jitna

HI jitna,
What are the extra votes? Just wondering.... I feel so naive... Okay, no one take advantage of me. Okay, you can take advantage of me :)

Hey Alley,
How are you doing? It's been great having you here. The extra votes are votes people can use in addition to their to their weekly vote. Meaning that anyone who has gotten an extra could, if they wanted to, vote for someone, say...and this is just taken at random...the beautiful and talented Alley Baggett, they could then vote twice for you. But they could also, if they wanted to, vote for two different ladies. I hope that helped.

What an excellent idea Doc, I was wondering when you would think of that.

it takes me a little while, butt i get there. im happy you approve

Alley Baggett
Harley Spencer
Masuimi Max
Mandy Flores

let's see if we get one more Lady in the pile

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Thank you for your help in understanding jitna! It's been great being here! Clearly, I'm having lots of fun and clearly, I live in front of my computer! LOL

Hey Alley,
How are you doing? It's been great having you here. The extra votes are votes people can use in addition to their to their weekly vote. Meaning that anyone who has gotten an extra could, if they wanted to, vote for someone, say...and this is just taken at random...the beautiful and talented Alley Baggett, they could then vote twice for you. But they could also, if they wanted to, vote for two different ladies. I hope that helped.

it takes me a little while, butt i get there. im happy you approve

Alley Baggett
Harley Spencer
Masuimi Max
Mandy Flores

let's see if we get one more Lady in the pile

sj1

Love & Basketball
Jitna thanks, appreciate it and you are a lucky guy for what Alley said. So to all the beautiful ladies, any ladies want me to help them , laughing ok I figure if you dream You Might as well dream big. Everyone have a safe and great day. Ladies let me know if you need me.;) :drawheart: Take care and hopefully enjoy a day of fun.

jitna

Thank you for your help in understanding jitna! It's been great being here! Clearly, I'm having lots of fun and clearly, I live in front of my computer! LOL

im always glad to help. and now i am also quite jealous of your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.