• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
No, if you start it, you are automatically subscribed, but everyone else has to subscribe manually

maybe it has to do with my settings but i seem to get subscribed to threads just by making a post. i dont have to take any additional actions to subscribe

ban-one

Works for panties
maybe it has to do with my settings but i seem to get subscribed to threads just by making a post. i dont have to take any additional actions to subscribe

Yeah, I just found that there is a setting for that. "Default Thread Subscription Mode" under General Settings. Mine's set to "Do not subscribe"

I also found a setting for an advanced reply box I didn't know existed either and have now enabled.

Better late than never, heheh. Glad to see you and very happy you're here
Hello hello! Sadly I just saw the thread to the OCSM weekly voting ugh! I would have chimed in when I was first nominated Scoot! Thank you so much for throwing me in the mix! I did look for the link at the time and it wouldn't come up under the search.. :facepalm::drawheart:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Jitna said:
i think this might be a good time to remind all nominators that its their responsibility to inform their nominators that theyve been nominated
Good idea to bring that up, Jitna. Cuz a lot of times, like now, it does seem like there's a strong possibility that the nominators might not have informed their nominees that they've been nominated.

In my case, I did inform Henessy on her thread from the get go, but unfortunately it just ain't happening. No appearance from her so far. :dunno:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Good idea to bring that up, Jitna. Cuz a lot of times, like now, it does seem like there's a strong possibility that the nominators might not have informed their nominees that they've been nominated.

In my case, I did inform Henessy on her thread from the get go, but unfortunately it just ain't happening. No appearance from her so far. :dunno:

i appreciate your efforts with Henessey. as we've seen with Samantha, there are many reasons why the nominees might not show up when theyre nominated. i was mostly surprised that Bobbi hadnt checked in yet seeing as how she's been pretty good at it for the past couple of months.

and while im at it, i will point out that the sensational Masuimi has stopped in this week

sj1

Love & Basketball
You are no dork Samantha , no problem computers sometimes are mean, anyway you are all good. Glad to see you , have a safe and great weekend.;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 9585433, member: 99191"]Thanks for the love xoxo

... and here's another vote for you, Vicky :coolthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.