• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj1

Love & Basketball
I will go with Masuimi. Harley I am sorry to hear about your asthma. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you in controlling it more each day. God bless , have a safe and great day.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
HR748-090.jpg

Thanks for the nomination! Get well soon Harley. oxox

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Somehow, I don't know how this happened, I have the feeloing that I should vote for Masuimi Max.

You know what???

I AM voting for her! Yes I do!!!

ban-one

Works for panties
The not being able to breathe is the thing. I've been spending about the last 2 months struggling to breathe, wheezing, not getting enough air, not being able to sleep through the night, waking up every morning feeling like death and wanting to cough my lungs out, then going to bed the same way. Even with the two puffers (one 4 times a day, the other 2 times a day), it's still not perfect, as I'm still having issues with it. I've been having episodes like this for about 7 or 8 years now, where I'd get this issue for a few weeks or months, then it'd go away, only to come back again later. This is just the first time a doctor has actually taken me seriously about it and finally helped, at least a little.

I know how you feel. I got into something a few years back and it had me messed up for several weeks, and a few weeks ago I had it really bad for like 4 days where it was like what you describe you have now and I could only take like a quarter breath. Supposedly caffeine is good for helping people with asthma breathe better, and I don't know if they still do this now or not, but when I was little, I had a nebulizer and it always seemed to do the best job of making it so I could breathe again for a while. Better than any puffer. The downside is it's not nearly as convenient as a puffer, it takes like 30-45 minutes or so, and they used to make a lot of noise, but if puffers aren't working, you may need a nebulizer. This may not work for you, but if you do get straightened out again, something that seems to help me stay symptom-free is singing. It's like it exercises my lungs and helps work free some of the crap that may have already built up in there. Have you been able to figure out any things that may trigger your asthma? I know mine'll be set off from dust, smoke, cut grass, changing of the seasons, exercise, and traveling.

It's kind of funny you said your doctor didn't take you seriously, because the first time it happened to me and I ended up in the emergency room, the doctor was so instant that I had asthma and that my parents had to have already known and were lying to them about it for some reason.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Wow this means so much for me to be nominated by YOU!!! thank you!!!

Just something from me: Hope you tube won't delete it fast!
P.S. i have no clue who made this video and uploaded it to youtube but it happens all the time, people upload it, youtube bans it :o)

What an excellent piece of flashing!

We should ride some escalators together and your cameraman.

Doc, can you shove one in Jeny's box for me please?

Last edited:

Jeny Smith

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 9635463, member: 325622"]View attachment 513145

Thanks for the nomination! Get well soon Harley. oxox
This one is damn hot!

What an excellent piece of flashing!

We should ride some escalators together and your cameraman.

Doc, can you shove one in Jeny's box for me please?
Any time :o) thanks for vote!

Harley Spencer

I know how you feel. I got into something a few years back and it had me messed up for several weeks, and a few weeks ago I had it really bad for like 4 days where it was like what you describe you have now and I could only take like a quarter breath. Supposedly caffeine is good for helping people with asthma breathe better, and I don't know if they still do this now or not, but when I was little, I had a nebulizer and it always seemed to do the best job of making it so I could breathe again for a while. Better than any puffer. The downside is it's not nearly as convenient as a puffer, it takes like 30-45 minutes or so, and they used to make a lot of noise, but if puffers aren't working, you may need a nebulizer. This may not work for you, but if you do get straightened out again, something that seems to help me stay symptom-free is singing. It's like it exercises my lungs and helps work free some of the crap that may have already built up in there. Have you been able to figure out any things that may trigger your asthma? I know mine'll be set off from dust, smoke, cut grass, changing of the seasons, exercise, and traveling.

It's kind of funny you said your doctor didn't take you seriously, because the first time it happened to me and I ended up in the emergency room, the doctor was so instant that I had asthma and that my parents had to have already known and were lying to them about it for some reason.

Yeah, at the moment I'm pretty sure it's my pet rats. Sadly there isn't much avoiding them since I love them so darned much and have to be around them every day to take care of them.

Anyway, don't want to derail the thread too much! Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

On with voting.

Jitna, I'd like to give my vote to Masuimi Max please.

Masuimi Max

2015-11-21-white-lace32.jpg

Good morning voters! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.