• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Maggie, thanks for, um... playing with us.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Has Mandy had a win yet this year, or is it just she hasn't won any of the last several times she's been nommed and I'm just thinking she hasn't won yet this year?

Mandy has now been nominated 7 times, which i believe is the most of anyone this year, but surprisingly she has not yet won a single contest. i dont know how that could be. i had to go back to make sure i didnt miss any to make sure. but maybe this will be Mandy's week

Lolita Borgia
Briana Lee
Andi Land
Charlee Chase
Mandy Flores

or maybe Charlee will win because itd be nice to see her back in this thread. i guess its time to find out. lets vote!

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy has now been nominated 7 times, which i believe is the most of anyone this year, but surprisingly she has not yet won a single contest. i dont know how that could be. i had to go back to make sure i didnt miss any to make sure. but maybe this will be Mandy's week

It is surprising that Mandy hasn't had a win yet this year, though she seems to be magnanimous about it:

I figure I got the OCSM of the year and it's only right to let some others bath in this threads affection on a week to week basis :)

[size=-2]Though, I suspect it may also have something to do with her not showing up.[/size]

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
One vote for Charlee Chase's Back. Charlee's got Back. That IS what you meant by "it'd be nice to see her back in this thread," right Jitna? :D

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
I vote for Briana. Oh hope the girls wouldn't mind a pic request since I had to go to the doctor today(have a bacterial upper respiratory infection) if they have any hot nurse pics:)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
It is surprising that Mandy hasn't had a win yet this year, though she seems to be magnanimous about it:

especially if you consider how much she dominated last year. (and the year before that. and the year before that)

One vote for Charlee Chase's Back. Charlee's got Back. That IS what you meant by "it'd be nice to see her back in this thread," right Jitna? :D

in that case, it would also be nice to see her front

Lolita Borgia 1
Briana Lee 2
Andi Land 0
Charlee Chase 1
Mandy Flores 3

ban-one

Works for panties
especially if you consider how much she dominated last year. (and the year before that. and the year before that)

I think that's where the part about her not showing up comes into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.