• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
and our Halloween week winners are...Andi Land and Miss Hybrid!!!

Congratulations, Andi and Miss! we start nomming after both ladies come in to take their bows

Congrats to both Andi and Miss, hmm tied up together sounds nice, now I think we have a bevy of beauties that could be the tormentors of these two lovely beauties, Mandy Flores comes to mind with the gift that Miss gave her;):dominatrix::spanking:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Very tough.......um okay a vote for Andi please.

Going to vote for Andi this week

Thanks for all the pics Ladies

Andi gets my vote also. Those HOT pics of her as Robin in her super sexy thigh high boots did it for me. :banger:

I thought my vote was going to decide things. Then a last second vote for Miss H changed that.

I am now going to RE-TIE things because who among us wouldn't love to see Miss H and Andi tied together

Congrats to this week's Co-OCSM Winners....................Andi - who gets my vote here

...........and Miss H (Who does NOT get my vote)

Thank you guys for the votes, glad you enjoyed my pics! ;) :heart:

Miss Hybrid gets my vote of course and it's good to see she and Andi are all tied up together at the moment. :hybrid:
BTW, Speaking of being all tied up it's too bad Andi and Miss Hybrid couldn't have gotten together to do a
Robin vs. Catwoman set while they were out in LA also cause that would've been SUPER HOT set too!!! :flame:

Thanks for posting all the sexy pics ladies !! :thumbsup:

Ummm YES, that would have been fantastic!

Love all the sexy costume pics posted here this week, great job ladies! :drool2:

Congrats to Miss H for sharing the win this week, it's an honour to be all tied up with you!

Briana Lee

Voting for Briana this week spank you Mr Jitna - gotta luv her Lara Croft Halloween outfit!!! xXx :dominatrix: :troll2::kitty:

Thanks so much babe. I can't believe how well this photo set went down. :)

Briana for me. She looks fantastic dressed as Lara Croft. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

and our Halloween week winners are...Andi Land and Miss Hybrid!!!

Congratulations, Andi and Miss! we start nomming after both ladies come in to take their bows

Yay! Congrats ladies!!! :partysml:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8677193, member: 346743"]I'm nomming Loli!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Miss Hybrid and myself need to have a cat fight...rawrrrrr!

View attachment 398186

I love a pussy fight!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Does that mean you're taking those cookery classes?

Grrrrr

I have done my thank you photos, FO winners video, voters video, youtube video and prize draw today! There would have been no winners video without Sabrina Deep.

I nom my friend Sabrina. She was almost underrated but proved that she wasn't. We all know for me that every vote counted, without Sabrinas help I we could not have won this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.