• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
5 noms

Holly Rydem
Leya Falcon
Lolita Borgia
Spexy Ashleigh
Miss Hybrid

as round 1 of the miss freeones come to a close, lets begin another round of OSCM of the Week voting

jitna

Larss surprisingly votes for the woman he nominated and put Holly on top

who will surprisingly vote for whom next?

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Personally...I am torn between Harley Spencer and Briana Lee
51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6642037, member: 550820"]Personally...I am torn between Harley Spencer and Briana Lee

id say Mandy accidentally posted in the wrong thread because neither those beautiful ladies were nominated this week, but after those pictures i just dont care

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6642037, member: 550820"]Personally...I am torn between Harley Spencer and Briana Lee]

I'm sorry Mandy, but this is only for the week and neither of them were nomed this time.

But feel free to stop by and post more pictures anytime. :)

Last edited:
I'm very impressed! You were able to keep your math together in the face of those wonderful pictures of Mandy.

Last edited:
Well don't I feel stupid...I could only assume as much as they are both SO active that they would ALWAYS be nominated!! LOL I voted in the main OCSM though and they are both there.

Don't worry about it, just blame it on the time of the day/night/whatever :D

Well, now I know who I'll nom/vote next week ;)

jitna

I'm very impressed! You were able to keep your math together in the face of those wonderful pictures of Mandy.

it took me a couple tries. at least this time i could blame Mandy's hotness for distracting me from being able to count to 1

Well don't I feel stupid...I could only assume as much as they are both SO active that they would ALWAYS be nominated!! LOL I voted in the main OCSM though and they are both there.

dont worry about it. I too want to vote for Briana and Harley for everything. (sounds like a good presidential ticket to me)

Holly Rydem 1
Leya Falcon 1
Lolita Borgia 1
Spexy Ashleigh 2
Miss Hybrid 2

keep the votes coming

Status
Not open for further replies.