• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama, Iranian Official Slam GOP Letter On Deal

Where did I say it was unconstitutional? I'll hang up and listen. Sure, you can cry about Executive Orders, but if I see you doing it I'll remind you that it's "well within his power as President", just as Tom Cotton's stupid little stunt was well within congressional power. Possibly violating the Logan Act, but that's certainly no avenue one should get ones hopes up on, and that's not the point. The point being that what 47 GOP Senators did was dumb, really dumb and they should have thought better of it, they made themselves look even dumber than they are, and that took some doing.
You really need to stick to IT or whatever it is that you do because your understanding of the constitution is about on the level of Schoolhouse rock

I am going to educate you. Executive orders are intended to direct those within the executive branch to carry out certain duties within their job description. They are not intended to usurp the constitution nor are they to be used to write new law.

So in.light of that, I will bitch and complain about EO's all I damn well please.

Since this thread was started you have nothing but whine like a little bitch about treasonous senators that should be locked up. We have established that they have not done anything unconstitutional and you can't cite anything that meets the level of a high crime or misdemeanor.

Now about this Logan Act you keep citing. You really need to know what the fuck you are talking about before you repeat bullshit you read on left wing sites
The Logan Act makes it a crime for those outside of the government to undermine or broker a deal agreement or anything that can be construed as such by unauthorized personnel with foreign governments or representatives therein.

The U.S. Senate is our government and they could broker anything they damn well please but in fact they only reminded the Iranian regime of their powers. That's it, now stuff a sock in it.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You really need to stick to IT or whatever it is that you do because your understanding of the constitution is about on the level of Schoolhouse rock

I am going to educate you. Executive orders are intended to direct those within the executive branch to carry out certain duties within their job description. They are not intended to usurp the constitution nor are they to be used to write new law.

So in.light of that, I will bitch and complain about EO's all I damn well please.

Since this thread was started you have nothing but whine like a little bitch about treasonous senators that should be locked up. We have established that they have not done anything unconstitutional and you can't cite anything that meets the level of a high crime or misdemeanor.

Now about this Logan Act you keep citing. You really need to know what the fuck you are talking about before you repeat bullshit you read on left wing sites
The Logan Act makes it a crime for those outside of the government to undermine or broker a deal agreement or anything that can be construed as such by unauthorized personnel with foreign governments or representatives therein.

The U.S. Senate is our government and they could broker anything they damn well please but in fact they only reminded the Iranian regime of their powers. That's it, now stuff a sock in it.

Aww, you really show your true colors when you've been put in a corner, not surprising since you've exhibited a jr. high level comprehension of logic, tried to muddy the waters by accusing me of "blowing my argument", and not recognized the rank hypocrisy your posts are so firmly rooted in. Or you do and that makes it even worse. At any rate, "counselor", don't assume to "educate" me on anything, you're out of your depth and it's really rather insulting, there was nothing you posted of which I wasn't already aware, and you can keep trying to run interference for the idiots in your party, it's becoming painfully obvious that you're rubbing sticks with them a little too often and some of that stink is starting to rub off on you. Hey, at least Tom Cotton has been man enough to walk it back a bit, while the cannon fodder such as yourself maintain a full steam frontal assault. It would be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.

Aww, you really show your true colors when you've been put in a corner, not surprising since you've exhibited a jr. high level comprehension of logic, tried to muddy the waters by accusing me of "blowing my argument", and not recognized the rank hypocrisy your posts are so firmly rooted in. Or you do and that makes it even worse. At any rate, "counselor", don't assume to "educate" me on anything, you're out of your depth and it's really rather insulting, there was nothing you posted of which I wasn't already aware, and you can keep trying to run interference for the idiots in your party, it's becoming painfully obvious that you're rubbing sticks with them a little too often and some of that stink is starting to rub off on you. Hey, at least Tom Cotton has been man enough to walk it back a bit, while the cannon fodder such as yourself maintain a full steam frontal assault. It would be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.
I have graduated in the top 2 percentile of both undergrad and law school. Days after passing the NC Bar I received an invitation to take the FBI's phase one test for special agent based upon my academic career. This test included everything but the kitchen sink and imcluded psychological, mathematics as well as deductive reasoning and complex logical and abstract evaluations. A polygraph was also conducted to determine drug usage. I was selected to take phase 2 but was informed that I could be assigned anywhere from Kansas City to Moscow.

I decided to pursue a legal career where i could comtrol where I lived. I don't need somebody whose greatest accomplishment is successfully soldering s motherboard to a Tandy 2000 to evaluate my abilities intellectually or otherwise. You were particularly easy to pick apart today and although i don't usually take any great joy in doing so, i did today because i hammered you with indisputable facts that totally destroyed every bullshit argument you tried to make. Lick your wounds and try again after you have eaten your Wheaties

xfire

I have graduated in the top 2 percentile of both undergrad and law school. Days after passing the NC Bar I received an invitation to take the FBI's phase one test for special agent based upon my academic career. This test included everything but the kitchen sink and imcluded psychological, mathematics as well as deductive reasoning and complex logical and abstract evaluations. A polygraph was also conducted to determine drug usage. I was selected to take phase 2 but was informed that I could be assigned anywhere from Kansas City to Moscow.

I decided to pursue a legal career where i could comtrol where I lived. I don't need somebody whose greatest accomplishment is successfully soldering s motherboard to a Tandy 2000 to evaluate my abilities intellectually or otherwise. You were particularly easy to pick apart today and although i don't usually take any great joy in doing so, i did today because i hammered you with indisputable facts that totally destroyed every bullshit argument you tried to make. Lick your wounds and try again after you have eaten your Wheaties

Now you're just digging your hole deeper. Hey, IF any of your educational claims are true, congratulations, though I've always doubted the veracity of your assertions. More accurately, you're likely of average literacy but with slightly above average skills with google. Nothing wrong with that, and really, not that I care, but you seem to find a way to make shit personal with everyone with whom you disagree, please, do continue, it only serves to make you look like a gigantic asshole, a theme you didn't destroy in my posts above, and a fairly key part of my argument. The 47 Senators that signed Tom Cottons letter to Iran was done so merely to be assholes. My assertion that they should be criminally charged was, in fact, hyperbole, and why the fuck not, oh, I know because right wingers love to dish it out but have skin so thin that they have mental breakdowns when confronted with similar tactics, you, "counselor", are exhibit 1, case in point, thanks for playing, stay deluded and amusing, I promise people notice. As for my own educational background and what I do for a living, well, to the former I've been very open about where I attended college, what degrees I've earned, and in what fields. As to the latter, well, you really don't have any reason to know what I do, where, or why and I really have no reason to reveal that information to you, and won't. Suffice it to say I work within my field of expertise and make a decent living. Any other attempts to personalize my info will just be ignored.

There are a couple of people here and 1 in particular that no longer posts here that approached me for assistance in matters that I helped them with. It is always the same old shit with you. You bitch and moan when people find fault in your imperial president, yet you are always complaining about Darrell Issa, Ted Cruz or Bill O'Reilly. I have tried to have a cordial relationship with you on this board but perhaps it is better that we put aside the phony mutual admiration society facade and I will make it clear that I don't like what you stand for or that you blindly support a president whose policies are destroying this country. Judging by your track record of trying to out those you disagree with like you are some cyber sleuth I don't exactly trust you. I may live in a van down by the river or I may be a county commissioner but one thing is certain you will never know for certain. As for your opinion of me, I could give a fuck and believe me, I am an asshole. When it comes to being noticed it has been brought to my attention that you are the most sandy vag'd poster they ever encountered on any message board.

xfire

There are a couple of people here and 1 in particular that no longer posts here that approached me for assistance in matters that I helped them with. It is always the same old shit with you. You bitch and moan when people find fault in your imperial president, yet you are always complaining about Darrell Issa, Ted Cruz or Bill O'Reilly. I have tried to have a cordial relationship with you on this board but perhaps it is better that we put aside the phony mutual admiration society facade and I will make it clear that I don't like what you stand for or that you blindly support a president whose policies are destroying this country. Judging by your track record of trying to out those you disagree with like you are some cyber sleuth I don't exactly trust you. I may live in a van down by the river or I may be a county commissioner but one thing is certain you will never know for certain. As for your opinion of me, I could give a fuck and believe me, I am an asshole. When it comes to being noticed it has been brought to my attention that you are the most sandy vag'd poster they ever encountered on any message board.

And there you go falling back on the "it's always" this or that tactic. Keep hammering on it, I'm sure the next person that's "the most" whatever insult you choose on any given day will be just as cut to the bone as am I. You're either blind or dumb if you think I "blindly" support anything, it may seem that way to someone that blindly opposes everything they perceive as different in perspective, ideology, or belief, but reality isn't black and white. Thanks for not giving a fuck about my opinion, you're a late second place as I already asserted that I could give a damn about what you think, but hey, second place is comfortable for republicans, so it must not hurt too bad, and as for anyone that thinks I'm "sandy vag'd", well, they haven't bothered to tell me so hey, whatever happens between you GOP frat brothers, stays between you GOP frat brothers, and if it's someone that you think I might consider a friend, that's ok, too, I'm sure I've offended everyone at some point or another, just further proof that don't blindly follow any allegiance. And as for you, I really don't have any ill will towards you, and we can still play pretend friends, doesn't bother me, being nice to other people doesn't cost me a thing, because I'm not an asshole unless it's warranted.

xfire

There are so many angles could be played off that one comment, alas, you must not like avocado.

xfire

I was thinking more in terms of my ex.

Not a good way to start any morning, unless she's in your bed for old time's sake and you're getting her middle squishy, but I digress. Well, seems this thread has reached it's logical conclusion. Good luck going forward.

Yeah we never accomplish anything but fucking up Mayhem's threads. You accused me of being an uneducated poser and I called you a mobile computer geek. In light of some of the insults that are hurled around here during heated arguments, I consider that pretty tame.

The point being that what 47 GOP Senators did was dumb, really dumb and they should have thought better of it, they made themselves look even dumber than they are, and that took some doing.

Yes, but the thing is, they really had a legitimate excuse...
“It was kind of a very rapid process. Everybody was looking forward to getting out of town because of the snowstorm,” McCain said.

:facepalm:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
And now our couple retires to the couch for some gentle comforting.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

So when Frankenkerry went to the Paris peace talks on his own dime in 1975 he was, in fact, breaking the law? Or when that scumbag Ted Kennedy tried to undermine President Reagan with an intermediary, the intermediary was breaking the law? Or when Sean Penn went to Baghdad? Or when Hanoi Jane did her thing?

Last edited:
Yep, and I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone has ever been successfully prosecuted under the Logan Act and those citing probably never heard of it before they got their hopes up from reading their daily talking points.

xfire

The funniest thing about the #47traitors meme is that everyone on the left knows it's just inflated rhetoric, the same sort of shit that keeps the corporate right wing media in business.