• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangster'

Re: North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangst

Street robbery caught on video

Just found out the kids name was Asyraf Haziq and he was a Malaysian student who was out buying food for when he broke his fast when he was attacked. He is now in Royal London Hospital with broken jaw, and broken tooth. Heard this happened in Barking which hasn't even been mentioned in the news and is the town I was born and grew up in but left 15 years ago, it was always a poor area but the people still had morals and nothing like this went on. :crying:

Re: North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangst

Just found out the kids name was Asyraf Haziq and he was a Malaysian student who was out buying food for when he broke his fast when he was attacked. He is now in Royal London Hospital with broken jaw, and broken tooth. Heard this happened in Barking which hasn't even been mentioned in the news and is the town I was born and grew up in but left 15 years ago, it was always a poor area but the people still had morals and nothing like this went on. :crying:

They will just keep moving north to evade police, it will soon be in Glasgow probably. Luckily it seems to be dying down, since the police are now into blackberry messenger.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

All the shit thats happening in Europe and all over the world today really makes me wonder if we (The USA) fought on the right side in Europe during WWII.

If England and the USA didnt choose to go to War with Germany there would have been no problems with Russia all those years, no problems with the Arabs all these years and most of Europe especially the west would probably be doing pretty good now too.
I dont know, shit like this happening all the time all over the world just makes me wa wa wa wa wonder.

All the shit thats happening in Europe and all over the world today really makes me wonder if we (The USA) fought on the right side in Europe during WWII.

If England and the USA didnt choose to go to War with Germany there would have been no problems with Russia all those years, no problems with the Arabs all these years and most of Europe especially the west would probably be doing pretty good now too.
I dont know, shit like this happening all the time all over the world just makes me wa wa wa wa wonder.

If britian and the USA didn't go to war with Germany we would all be German, you can't say that there are problems in Eurioe just because of WWII, that is idiotic, we had to stop Hitler.

denying the holocaust

denying black lynchings happened in the US

now thinkin we should have sided with the Nazis in WWII

MP things are finally startin to make sense bud

The initial trouble I can understand. A black drug dealer with a gun is shot. If you knew him and cared about him I can see how you would be angry, despite him deserving it because he was armed.

How can you say someone deserved to get shot because they was armed? Were you there? How do we know he even pointed the gun at the police? News reports are now suggesting that it could be possible this man didn't even fire at police http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14459516

This isn't a race problem it's a youth problem. They want things that they can't afford and don't want to work for it....and the main people to blame are their so-called-parents.

How can you say someone deserved to get shot because they was armed? Were you there? How do we know he even pointed the gun at the police? News reports are now suggesting that it could be possible this man didn't even fire at police http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14459516

This isn't a race problem it's a youth problem. They want things that they can't afford and don't want to work for it....and the main people to blame are their so-called-parents.

Most of the guys are white anyway.

I'd love to see a looter get a chop from a talwar.

They say they are doing it to get back at the police for apparent brutality but they are really just doing it because everyone else is and they can get away with it.

emceeemcee

Banned

Quoted for it's sheer retardation

1. Go back and read all the posts in the thread showing photos and reports of all thw white people involved in the rioting

2. Go punch yourself in the face for suggesting that all the US soldiers who died fighting nazism were in the wrong

Seriously, whats with the moderation on this board lately? Place is turning into a safe haven for scum of the earth racists and fascists....

There are loads of retarded posts on here, you have to ignore like 65% of most people posts.

Most of the guys are white anyway.

Outside of London, yeah.

They say they are doing it to get back at the police for apparent brutality but they are really just doing it because everyone else is and they can get away with it.

Exactly and as I've already said...

...I believe if the police responded strongly on Saturday (Tottenham riots) people would've thought twice about rioting throughout the city (and country).

Seriously, whats with the moderation on this board lately? Place is turning into a safe haven for scum of the earth racists and fascists....

QFT.

Christina Ryder

Official Checked Star Member

Just give people an excuse and they will riot.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

denying the holocaust

denying black lynchings happened in the US

now thinkin we should have sided with the Nazis in WWII

MP things are finally startin to make sense bud

yes I believe that the number 6 million was made up.
a huge exaggeration.
basically a lie.
yes i believe that the black hangings were a very rare occurrance and many of the photos we have had shoved in our faces all our lives were of criminals.
yes I believe neither England nor THE USA should have declared war on Germany in WWII.........it wasnt their fight.

Anything else you wanna know?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

well you tell me buddy why did the usa and england make it their problem?
basically meddle?
Youve all been duped, the whole involvement and enormous cost was simply to create the country of Isreal, and were still paying for it with money and lives.

To me whats retarded it not realizing that after all thats happened and whats still happening in the past 71 years.

I just hope they don't cancel the football games this weekend

I just hope they don't cancel the football games this weekend
Probably will as Tottenham is up in flames again, it all depends on whether enough police will be able to police the games, won't be able to if they're stretched like they are right now

Ken Livingstone blames government policies(austerity measures) for the rioting. We Americans should take notice of this.

Ken Livingstone blames government policies(austerity measures) for the rioting. We Americans should take notice of this.

Ah yes now comes the eventual politico blame game.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

yes we should, then go out and buy some guns and lots of ammo.