• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AZBabes

Banned
http://www.nnconnect.com/nikki_sims_video/happy_st_pattys.html

nikki_sims.jpg

one, that isn't a pussy shot
two, it wasn't worth posting twice in succession
three, why is the bitch pouring green water on herself? (Captain Morgan spiced rum in dark for you 12 year olds, which based on the tony the tiger/kool aid comments, I'm guessing includes a few of you)

three, why is the bitch pouring green water on herself? (Captain Morgan spiced rum in dark for you 12 year olds, which based on the tony the tiger/kool aid comments, I'm guessing includes a few of you)

Well excuse me for my enthusiam Viked but in the over 72 000 pictures Nikki has released so far, it just happens to be in the Top 100 in the Pussy categorie so you'll understand it's justified we love this preview pic :p Also, I'm 24 years old and drank enough booze while I was 16-20 to know what Captain Morgan is ;)

Seriously, there's like 5000 girls on here. Why do you keep coming back to the same girl bitching. Get over it, get over her, and go find a hobby.

You call that a pussy shot???

Jesus, it's the same BS we've seen over the last 10 years.

Nothing new here.

You guys are so negative, look, I guess I should have used the words "Half the Pussy" but Pussy shot was faster to write and let's not start an argument over this because this really isn't worth the time > > And sorry but no, Nikki VERY rarely shows THIS much under the landing strip so that's not BS, the facts are talking! Nikki is showing more and more and we should be happy about that, not querelling *facepalm*

I love how the people who complain about her have done so for 3+ years now. They are still here, every day, jerking it to her photos.

For the record, I'm not so much complaining about her, rather, I'm complaining about all the fools that make this site into 650 pages because they post the same item 5 times in a row. Or, they make such a fuss over her showing some landing strip...ain't no pussy shot by a long shot. All that nonsense interrupts my jerking!!!

The "non" Captain Morgan shot did seem a bit silly...why deface a great product like that????