• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I personally don't understand her unwillingness to go topless, just based on the sets she has done with a mesh top on. She might as well be topless in those, as you see everything you would with no shirt........that just doesn't make any real sense to me.

this is true, because as it is a bit of the same thing all the photos you have taken, I think you need to teach more, it can reach a point where you can get bored taking the same style of photos.
is very beautiful but I think it's time to go a step further in regard to leave to see a little more than usual.

The challenge... can we go one page of the thread without someone complaining about her not doing nude photos?

Too late for this page :D

H

The challenge... can we go one page of the thread without someone complaining about her not doing nude photos?

Too late for this page :D

H
Better yet, a page where someone doesn't complain about people commenting about her not doing nude.

Better yet, a page where someone doesn't complain about people commenting about her not doing nude.

Ohh... dude- rush me to the burn unit!

The fact is- this woman doesn't do nude photography yet, and may never. There are a lot of guys who come to this thread, post photo sets and/or videos of her, and love what she's doing, and enjoy it.

But then, on nearly every page of this thread, someone has to restate what has already been stated, re-stated, complained about, argued about, and at times, has gotten downright insulting to Nikki because she's been incredibly successful doing just what she's doing.

Not that I need to stick up for her- she's a big girl and no doubt has a lot of men who are willing to keep looking at her as she does her teasing thing.

But like I said, having to constantly go through the "she should do nude" is not only old- it's annoying. It's an opinion, and it's obviously, at this point, not one that Nikki shares.

Now then, on with the pics and vids...

H

Re: Next Door Nikki

WTF? You honestly think that?

Think of how many people look at the site, realize its non-nude, then say "why the fuck would I spend this much money per month for non-nude shit?"

There are plenty of hot chicks on the internet that release photos on the net for free? Why should people pay to see a chick wear a bra and panties?

Just seems kinda pointless to me......

what he said...............

idiots everywhere.....i see women at the gym dressed almost skimpy as her....and some look as good.......pay...my ass

I'm not complaining about her not doing nude, I'm just saying I don't understand why she is unwilling to do it, but then takes those mesh pics, which are essentially, nude. Logically, it doesn't make any sense. If you want to do non nude, fine. But then why do the mesh pics?

I'm not complaining about her not doing nude, I'm just saying I don't understand why she is unwilling to do it, but then takes those mesh pics, which are essentially, nude. Logically, it doesn't make any sense. If you want to do non nude, fine. But then why do the mesh pics?

Art, maybe?

There's nothing artistic about Nikki's photos.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone stroking their dicks as they stare at Starry Night.

Did you forget? Vincent van Gogh (he was a bit looney like that) discribed it as a bit erotic.
(just a bit of trivia left over from my HUMANITIES class in college. come to think of it, my instructor was a bit OdD tOo.)

http://www.poster.net/van-gogh-vincent/van-gogh-vincent-starry-night-7900566.jpg

Last edited:

thanks! love it.
i may be dense, but how long has she had the tattoo above her left ankle? with the asian writing?

she's making bad decisions i think, and she's aging badly - too many tats.

#1 tatoos is a tramp stamp on women #2 shes hot ,,,but wayyyyyyyy to many young girls doing nude sets to get strung out on a model teasin #3 shes starting to look rode hard and put up wet...if i was her,,as far as shes went...i would go on and do a nude set....before her body starts to change...and noody wants to see....(i can look at her and tell gym training is not part of her life),,,,,you cant do a damn thing about gravity:wave2:

#1 tatoos is a tramp stamp on women #2 shes hot ,,,but wayyyyyyyy to many young girls doing nude sets to get strung out on a model teasin #3 shes starting to look rode hard and put up wet...if i was her,,as far as shes went...i would go on and do a nude set....before her body starts to change...and noody wants to see....(i can look at her and tell gym training is not part of her life),,,,,you cant do a damn thing about gravity:wave2:

agreed

I can tell you, as a photographer, shooting nude and shooting in mesh may SEEM to be the same thing but to the one who is in front of the camera, any feeling of fabric or "coverage" in a vulnerable state is a warm welcome. She's probably comfortable shooting in mesh because she FEELS covered but knows that it doesn't hid anything so that we, her fans, can be super spanky happy with the results. I have done many shoots using mesh, sheer, gauze and sometimes even clear plastic. Any model who isn't 100% gung ho about modeling completely nude will be very accepting to the illusion of coverage. Nudity puts people in a very vulnerable state.