• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Firecloud

Just here for the words.
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Hey, I don't suppose any of you guys in the last ten posts have seen the hot new phone sex set she's got up now, have you? You should really check it out. If you need a link let me know. :wave:

D-dogg

Banned

Hey, I don't suppose any of you guys in the last ten posts have seen the hot new phone sex set she's got up now, have you? You should really check it out. If you need a link let me know. :wave:

Dude, it's been posted a lot already :)

bombardier52

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave FreeOnes.

Dude, it's been posted a lot already :)

Sarcasm is a form of speech or writing which is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target.[1] It is first recorded in English in The Shepheardes Calender in 1579:

It comes from the ancient Greek σαρκάζω (sarkazo) meaning 'to tear flesh' but the ancient Greek word for the rhetorical concept of taunting was instead χλευασμός (chleyasmόs). Sarcasm appears several times in the Old Testament.

D-dogg

Banned

sarcasm is a form of speech or writing which is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target.[1] it is first recorded in english in the shepheardes calender in 1579:

It comes from the ancient greek σαρκάζω (sarkazo) meaning 'to tear flesh' but the ancient greek word for the rhetorical concept of taunting was instead χλευασμός (chleyasmόs). Sarcasm appears several times in the old testament.

wtf!!???