• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bigbig

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

she is so hot

nichtich

http://nikkisplaymates.com/sd3.php?show=file&path=/updates/294/446-lg.jpg

She could sell that football for a hundred bucks! :D

Shes my fav non-nude model.. Just wish she'd take some of the piercings out of her face and show off her feet and armpits more.

And yeah, 'her girls' really arent all that hot.. I hope she gets her shit together and her website/photoshoots get as good as they once were.

nichtich

Milf? Looks like a teenie in this recent pic:
(Yes, it has been edited)

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

sweedenburg

GabbyBella-babealicious-gabby

I liked her Next Door Nikki days and even got a membership at one point. Now it's just old and not worth paying for unless she shows her tits. I mean if you see all these promos for the sets that show just as much as the full sets show...then why pay for them? Especially when you can do a quick google search and see her flop her titties out on springer, but still leave a big fuck you to her fans. What's the point in getting a membership to her site, so you can see some other busted up looking girls that she has get naked? lol If/when the day comes that she finally lets her hands free will be the day I'll gladly sign up for her site.

Firecloud

Just here for the words.

I liked her Next Door Nikki days and even got a membership at one point. Now it's just old and not worth paying for unless she shows her tits. I mean if you see all these promos for the sets that show just as much as the full sets show...then why pay for them? Especially when you can do a quick google search and see her flop her titties out on springer, but still leave a big fuck you to her fans. What's the point in getting a membership to her site, so you can see some other busted up looking girls that she has get naked? lol If/when the day comes that she finally lets her hands free will be the day I'll gladly sign up for her site.

I agree, especially with the last line.

Definitely.