• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

nope. didn't say that, don't want to be. i'd rather someone else take pics of nikki, i'd rather bang her.

I have to admit, the talent of the photographer does make a difference. I've waded through hundreds of photo sets of various models, and often I don't even bother clicking the thumbs because the pictures look bland and uninteresting.

There are some photographers out there that really know what they're doing. One of the ones I like- which is completely subjective- is Misha. Not 100% for great sets, but most often, they look interesting and really make the model look hot as hell!

But then, I suppose there might be photographers that work well with particular models as well. Nikki's all look like they were shot by a guy with a camera taking pictures- NOT, in fact, a photographer. There's a difference.

H

But then, I suppose there might be photographers that work well with particular models as well. Nikki's all look like they were shot by a guy with a camera taking pictures- NOT, in fact, a photographer. There's a difference.

H

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I actually find the newer Nikki photos more interesting than the old NextDoorNikki era stuff. Maybe it's because she's taking more chances and the photos don't just look like a college guy's fantasies.

Nascar-fan

Banned

Hi Guys

This is my first visit since 28-06-2007 and the first thing I do I come to see if Nikki has lost her clothes or not, but I must have known that she would not have. Still a bomb she is, so I will now be a regular again, see BNF and is still here Hi there mate. AND I LOST ALL MY REP POWER

Hi Guys

This is my first visit since 28-06-2007 and the first thing I do I come to see if Nikki has lost her clothes or not, but I must have known that she would not have. Still a bomb she is, so I will now be a regular again, see BNF and is still here Hi there mate. AND I LOST ALL MY REP POWER

Oh, but she has!

http://www.dumpstersluts.com/blogfill/2007/04/20070427/next-door-nikki-naked/

http://www.dumpstersluts.com/blogfill/2007/04/20070427/next-door-nikki-naked-2/