• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Boston just pooped on the Pens at home.

Kinda anticlimactic third period but the game was as good as I'd seen in the first two. Don't worry, the Pens will bounce back strong as shit, and hopefully Vokoun doesn't shit the bed next game like tonight.

Personally I could give a rats ass which of the four teams left wins the Cup, so I'm just hoping for some damn good stick to watch and maybe long series'.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Why couldn't the Kings have played this way against the Blues??? I mean, imagine if the Kings had lost the first two games of that series!!! :D;)

Why couldn't the Kings have played this way against the Blues??? I mean, imagine if the Kings had lost the first two games of that series!!! :D;)

I'd way rather be watching the Blues play Chicago than the Kings. That would have been a quality series. I'm worried this one will be over in 4 and then Chicago will be rusty for the next series.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Albeit this Kings / Black Hawks series is not going the way I would like it too, and my pick of Kings in 5 is toasted, we have seen teams lose the 1st 2 games on the Road then return Home to tie and change the momentum and whole complexity / direction a series is going, I sure hope and don't think LA is done yet, if they don't win both games at home I will be very surprised, a 2 - 0 series lead, we have learned, really doesn't mean very much in the modern day NHL..

I truly expect the Kings and Quick to get there shit together and bring the same game that won them the Cup last year, for the next 2 games and hopefully the remaider of the series.. we shall see.. hopefully I am right, I'd really hate too see the Black Hawks advance to the Finals, cuz I like the Kings team a lot more than I like the Black Hawks. :2 cents:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Did not see this Bruins team entering the Pens series. Playing smart, disciplined and together. If it is still a 3 goal lead in the third, expect blood to flow. Neal and Cooke are going to get dance partners.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow, WHOA!! HOLY SHAT!! I only picked the Pens cuz I thought they're depth would be the edge in this series??? I am glad my pick is turning out to be TOTALLY wrong.. fuckin Bruins OWN the Pens..

And hopefully in the west the Kings man up and tie the WCF at 2 - 2. I still think the Kings will somehow win this series. :yoda: if I'm wrong I hope the Bruins whip the Black Hawks ASSES. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.