• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

roronoa3000

Banned
Carolina will still be bad when smith and Otah come back. they look like a team playing for a lame duck coach.

i wasn't implying Todd Collins was good just not terrible like Mark Burnell would be if the jets had to play him.

the Bears O-Line is terrible so i don't think we will ever know if any of their receivers are any good.

red001

Smith and Otah would improve the offense alot but you can't get around three rookie WR , a starting rookie QB and a coach that is in his last year and knows he has no chance at the big game and is not coming back next year.

The D is straight though, even with their injuries and spending 3/4 of the game on the field.

Question for STDiva:

I like the Niners, so as you are the resident 49ers fan I will ask you if you guys are kicking yourself as hard as I think you are since the guy that you guys released, Sean Hill, is playing like John Elway in Detroit while Alex Smith is actually playing worse than John Kitna?

The Niners are biding time until they get to pull Andrew Luck's name from the err...~MaGic DrAft HaT~ this Spring....

Jimmy Harbaugh and Andrew Luck will be trading in that Cardinal red for the Red and Gold.

Shawne Merriman's season isn't over. when he's healthy they have to release him from I.R. they are saying 2-4 weeks and then he can sign with anybody.
he hasn't been the same since the ACL injury and Steroids suspension but some one with injuries will take a chance on him

red001

Dallas 23 Minny 36 :thefinger (Favre has been sandbaggin' it and lights up Big D)

New England 30 Ravens 17 (Mr. Brady says FU Ravens)

We're all mercenaries when it's about earn a paycheck by beating up some other dudes, you killjoy, it's my favorite entertainment because right here with all those strikes in my country,
i need to change my mind......

Dallas 23 Minny 36 :thefinger (Favre has been sandbaggin' it and lights up Big D)

100% correct. Tony Homo and the Cuckold Boys should be used to getting ass raped by now. Also, I don't envy them having to go up against Favre after he has had a full week with his new toy...Future Hall of Famer Randy Moss:D

New England 30 Ravens 17 (Mr. Brady says FU Ravens)

Okay Tits, this assessmetn right here is a clear indication of when you started hitting the pipe a bit too much. You honestly think that the Raven's defense is gonna fall asleep so bad at the helm to let Sissy Boy Brady with his long, flowing homoerotic locks come in and just drop off passes to someone who is NOT Randy Moss? Yeah...I didn't think so either.:tongue:

Flacco seems unstoppable, on this matchup, damn. The touchdown to Boldin was pretty good.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Touchdown pass from Colt McCoy! Woo-hoo!!...they're losing... Oh yeah!!:clap: