• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Tape: Al Qaeda No. 2 Wants 200,000-300,000 U.S. Dead in Iraq

In a new video posted today on the Internet, al Qaeda's number two man, Ayman al Zawahiri, mocks the bill passed by Congress setting a timetable for the pullout of U.S. troops in Iraq.
"This bill will deprive us of the opportunity to destroy the American forces which we have caught in a historic trap," Zawahiri says in answer to a question posed to him an interviewer.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=3143623&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

:1orglaugh

This is a bit daft coming from them seen as most of the other insurgant groups in iraq have turned on Al Qaeda.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Will George Bush be one of the Dead?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I say we give bush a gun and drop him into the middle of the war zone!

I say we give bush a gun and drop him into the middle of the war zone!

Great idea!!!! Except he is a chicken shit and would never go within 1000 miles of Iraq, especially when he has American soldiers to send over there to get killed for nothing. All he is doing now is making widows, widowers, and orphans. God I can't say it enough...this guy is a fucking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Again I cant see it. I can't see the same persective as you people.
Here is a man stating that he wants to KILL 200,000 - 300,000 AMERICANS and nobody says peep about that. Only begin to bad mouth Bush and wish death upon him.
WTF?
See I read it, and I get bothered by the fact he wants to kill 200,000 to 300,000 people.Is that not what he said?
You people read it and get mad at Bush.
Anyone reading about a man who intends to kill hundreds of thousands of people should be denouncing that man, but instead because of some deep psychologically imbedded guilt complex you denounce one of your own instead. And It seems most Americans are suffering from this same afliction.
That is why with all our military power, they still have the edge on us, and guaranteed that man Zawahiri knows that.:throwup:

elict47

Banned
Great idea!!!! Except he is a chicken shit and would never go within 1000 miles of Iraq, especially when he has American soldiers to send over there to get killed for nothing. All he is doing now is making widows, widowers, and orphans. God I can't say it enough...this guy is a fucking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you may remember bush did go into iraq at least twice, thanksgiving day 2003 and june 2006, who is the idiot now?

Here is a man stating that he wants to KILL 200,000 - 300,000 AMERICANS and nobody says peep about that. Only begin to bad mouth Bush and wish death upon him.
WTF?
See I read it, and I get bothered by the fact he wants to kill 200,000 to 300,000 people.Is that not what he said?

That's a good point MP.

the reason that people are mad at Bush is because he reads this too and when he hears that someone wants to kill americans his solution is to vehemently deny that they should be taken out of harms way and send them to where they are being threatened. This guy is just baiting Bush saying, you're not going to send us more americans to kill? and he's taking the bait and people think thats stupid.

WTF?
Anyone reading about a man who intends to kill hundreds of thousands of people should be denouncing that man, but instead because of some deep psychologically imbedded guilt complex you denounce one of your own instead. And It seems most Americans are suffering from this same afliction.
That is why with all our military power, they still have the edge on us, and guaranteed that man Zawahiri knows that.:throwup:

Because Idiot Bush's lousy war planning and unwillingness to listen to his commanders on the battlefield are the cause of all this shit.:mad: :mad: :mad:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That's a good point MP.

the reason that people are mad at Bush is because he reads this too and when he hears that someone wants to kill americans his solution is to vehemently deny that they should be taken out of harms way and send them to where they are being threatened. This guy is just baiting Bush saying, you're not going to send us more americans to kill? and he's taking the bait and people think thats stupid.

Yeah, ok I see what you mean.Good POV.

Because Idiot Bush's lousy war planning and unwillingness to listen to his commanders on the battlefield are the cause of all this shit.:mad: :mad: :mad:

You got that right, this war is turning into a modern day Vietnam, we need to get the fuck out now, god I can't say it enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!