• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> New Section 'For the Curious'! Please Read

Thomas O'Malley

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
Your cock is just glued on? :eek:
Actually, it's a big secret, so don't tell anyone, but no, it's not glued on, it's actually sort of pulled out and made stronger, so I have a continious hard one now. Very practical, and women love it. :thumbsup:
That's probably why I have more succes with women then you? :D :dunno:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Actually, it's a big secret, so don't tell anyone, but no, it's not glued on, it's actually sort of pulled out and made stronger, so I have a continious hard one now. Very practical, and women love it. :thumbsup:
That's probably why I have more succes with women then you? :D :dunno:
It's not difficult to have more success with women then I, because I have no success with them at all. I'm always just the sweet guy that they want as a friend. :facepalm:

But how could a "continious hard on" be very practical?!

Thomas O'Malley

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
It's not difficult to have more success with women then I, because I have no success with them at all. I'm always just the sweet guy that they want as a friend. :facepalm:
And who's mistake is that? :1orglaugh :rofl2: :1orglaugh
Why don't you try to be the brains and give her the beauty, that always works. :thumbsup:

But how could a "continious hard one" be very practical?!
Ask my wife. :rofl:

Ulysses31

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Now we just need a seperate section for the Blacks, somewhere at the back out of the way preferably :ban:

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
Huh? Why is it not possible to add tags to threads in the curious section? :(

Because we cant seperate them. So if you use a tag "Facial" on a gay thread it can come up in the straight search on it. Thats not something we want right now.