• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New babe added to FreeOnes: Marie Leone

Marie Leone

this big beautiful black woman Marie Leone make me hard everytime time i see her

has done a scene on Velvet Ecstasy has anybody got any clips of this scene

it would be most appreciated :)

Attachments

• Marie_Leone15_big.jpg
    Marie_Leone15_big.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 1,040

smoggod

Banned
Re: Marie Leone

I'm glad y'all love My girl Marie be sure to look out for her up-coming videos from scorevideo where most will love what she does next for them and she just got done shooting for evasive angles that should be out in January(give or take) there will be one from reality kings as well she shot that one in august but so I've heard they take forever to release. she is trying to give y'all as much content as possible we are even trying to start a personal site to offer candid as well as personal fantasy videos(if you have a scenario that you would like to see then feel free to message her on twitter @MrsMarieLeone and facebook Marie Leone though she tells me that you have to search for her on that) thanx for your accolations. P.S. SHE insists that I tell you to check out the new video that her and I just did for velvet ecstasy (marie&michael) in the couples section.

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 582
  • DSC00006(2).jpg
    DSC00006(2).jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 565
  • DSC00022 (2).jpg
    DSC00022 (2).jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 590

I'm glad y'all love My girl Marie be sure to look out for her up-coming videos from scorevideo where most will love what she does next for them and she just got done shooting for evasive angles that should be out in January(give or take) there will be one from reality kings as well she shot that one in august but so I've heard they take forever to release. she is trying to give y'all as much content as possible we are even trying to start a personal site to offer candid as well as personal fantasy videos(if you have a scenario that you would like to see then feel free to message her on twitter @MrsMarieLeone and facebook Marie Leone though she tells me that you have to search for her on that) thanx for your accolations. P.S. SHE insists that I tell you to check out the new video that her and I just did for velvet ecstasy (marie&michael) in the couples section.
Do you have a link to these pics?

smoggod

Banned

I took these test photos at a club we go to in North Hollywood for a go at putting a collection together for a future site. I will put some others up tomorrow (she says maybe).

smoggod

Banned

we will be going to this club tomorrow if anyone in the area would like to attend send an email to exoticmix10@gmail.com for the invite and info as it is a private club
I took these test photos at a club we go to in North Hollywood for a go at putting a collection together for a future site. I will put some others up tomorrow (she says maybe).