• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nessa Devil / Baby / Katrina / Lenka / Nessa A / Nessa D / Nesta Devil / Nicola Begaltsis / Nikki / Nikol BxG / Nikola Jiraskova / nikolbxg

Was she ever present in the same scene as her brother? I was thinking it could have happened in one of those drunsexorgy scenes that both Nessa and Ales performed for. I can't find a list of DSO scenes Ales was in while all his sister's scenes are listed on IAFD/eurobabeindex.

Was she ever present in the same scene as her brother? I was thinking it could have happened in one of those drunsexorgy scenes that both Nessa and Ales performed for. I can't find a list of DSO scenes Ales was in while all his sister's scenes are listed on IAFD/eurobabeindex.
This is an interesting question. Let's research this. Anyone know the list of episodes Ales was in?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
https://www.erosberry.com/errotica-archives-nessa
nessa devil 11.jpg

Meh. she's started an onlyfans and it's clear she's kinda expecting fans she's avoided for about a decade to come rushing into her OF to pay 15usd for content she posts on her instagram, or just a slightly different angle of the same shot.

Kinda disappointing, I get she may not be a marketer or smart or whatever the issue is, but she seems to think if she just posts a few times then 100'000's of guys will rush in to pay $10-50usd for a random image with no context.

I am on her OF and she is just like "want a video it's 50 bucks" - Well, what's the video? "Me" - well, what are you doing? Boxing Francis Ngannu? Fishing? What? "On the bed"

15 bucks isn't a lot of cash but , like, it seems like you have to pay to just get more of the same and there's ZERO attempt to make it seem like she wants to be there.

My guess is , same with her site, she's going to leave OF unless she needs it.