• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nessa Devil / Baby / Katrina / Lenka / Nessa A / Nessa D / Nesta Devil / Nicola Begaltsis / Nikki / Nikol BxG / Nikola Jiraskova / nikolbxg

Funny, she seemed active here briefly. Perhaps the OCSM process stopped a fraudulant poster from duping us. If this person does prove to be Nessa, then you have my apology.

Nessa Devil

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hello Dear,I am sorry! Before Christmas I had no time to write you! :-( On Saturday,I am flying back to Miami.I will send you actual photos if you show me how I can to insert photos here.Big kiss!Nessa

Hay Nessa!
I have few questions. Did you ever made an interracial scene? If not, are you planing one? IR in private life?

Hi Nessa, hi All,

any new movies/pictures with the new improved "Freeones" Tits. :) ?

Would luv to see

Cheers,
Andy

Do you twitter ?

Hay Nessa!
I have few questions. Did you ever made an interracial scene? If not, are you planing one? IR in private life?
I checked 180+ scenes with her without Drunk Sex Orgy stuff or such and without pictures-only scenes and I've seen her in just one IR scene. Flick name is Bad Ways. She was there with Omar Williams, but with no direct contact. I thinks it's badly labeled for her as IR because of Marco Nero who dark-skin-as-he-may-be is tagged officially as Caucasian. Might help you.