• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '12/'13 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR. B

Closed Account
Magic, Lakers, and my Rockets in trade talk about that bitch Dwight Howard....

Bynum to H-Town?

Because they aren't "diverse."

They're full of it.

Where are the Latinos, Asians and you name it on this team?

Fuck them. I hope Spain wins.

When you look at most Olympic teams, they're not very diverse.

Did you root for the US hockey team? Will you be rooting the the US swim team?

Do you have a problem with black people representing the US?

Nick Young in Philly.
DJ Augustin in Indiana
Ramon Sessions to Charlotte
Elton Brand has been amnestied. Dallas is looking hard at him.
Antawn Jamison has receiver interest from L.A and Brooklyn.
Darren Collison and Dahntay Jones to Dallas for Ian Mahimni.

Dallas is getting pretty lucky with these amnesties and rescinded contract offers. Because Charlotte went back on their offer to Augustine, Dallas gets Collison. They get Kaman, possibly brand and now Scola?? Not to shabby considering they probably wouldn't have made the playoffs with everything they lost the past two years.

So Houston FO has gone crazy. They're offering Kevin Martins expiring contract, Parsons, all 3 first round picks from this year and 2 future 1st round picks for Howard, Glen Davis, Jason Richardson and Hedo Turkoglu.

WTF are they thinking??? They'll basically be the Orlando Magic, and once Howard leaves, (if he's not resigning with the team he has now, he's not going to resign with the same team in Houston) they'll have no draft picks and no prospects for 2 years AND be stuck with all the shitty contracts they absorbed from Orlando. And they already amnestied Scola, soooo.

Kyrie Irving has challenged Kobe to a game of 1-on-1 for $50,000.

I love you little Kyrie, but you just lost 50 g's. You're going to get posted up all day.

I love the trash talk. Respect right there.

Howard going to LA, Bynum to Cavs and "prospects" and players going to Orlando so I hear on another forum I post. I said Howard is so arrogant he will fit in great in the pretentious atmosphere of Hollywood. :facepalm:

Knicks won't match Houston's offer for Lin. He's a Rocket.

Jason Kidd arrested for DWI.

Suns get Scola. Not a bad offseason for you guys, squally. Beasley, Dragic and Scola are good players.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Suns get Scola. Not a bad offseason for you guys, squally. Beasley, Dragic and Scola are good players.

but no star power forward..

dragic was hard to let go last time. after all that work teaching him to be nash. he had his games but was very inconsistent.

The Clippers are quietly having a very good offseason. They've added Jamal Crawford, Lamar Odom and now Grant Hill. If Griffin recovers 100% and they can resign K-Mart, they might be the deepest team in the league.

DeAndre Jordan
Blake Griffin
Caron Butler
Jamal Crawford
Chris Paul

Scary starting lineup.

Grant Hill
Lamar Odom
Eric Bledsoe

Good bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.