• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '12/'13 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors offer Nash 3 years $36 million.

Nash already said he won't take less than he's worth to win a title. I hope he signs in Toronto.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Raptors offer Nash 3 years $36 million.

Nash already said he won't take less than he's worth to win a title. I hope he signs in Toronto.

I read that Nash is eager to meet with the Mavs. if they miss out on Deron Williams.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
nash to the mavs would only make sense.

however..

losing nash guarantees phx will be the shittiest team ever for the next (at least) 5 years. ive already put in 2 years with my bad team (i should say god awful bad management).

oh well.. this kind of shit separates the front runners/fair weather fans from the real fans. its just a shame.

nash to the mavs would only make sense.

however..

losing nash guarantees phx will be the shittiest team ever for the next (at least) 5 years. ive already put in 2 years with my bad team (i should say god awful bad management).

oh well.. this kind of shit separates the front runners/fair weather fans from the real fans. its just a shame.

On the plus side, its easier to go from bad to great than fairly good to great.

Portland offers Roy Hibbert a max deal to try and pry him from Indiana. I don't think Indiana matches it. $58 million over 4 years?

Bulls are probably going to lose Asik to Houston.

Portland offers Roy Hibbert a max deal to try and pry him from Indiana. I don't think Indiana matches it. $58 million over 4 years?

Bulls are probably going to lose Asik to Houston.

If Houston wants to pay $24.3 million for a backup center who can't score and can't catch the ball in the post, go right ahead. No way is he worth that much money, the Bulls should not match that offer

Brooklyn trades Morrow, Farmar, Petro, Williams, Stevenson and a protected 1st rounder for Joe Johnson.

Atlanta then sends Marvin Williams to Utah for Devin Harris.

I wonder if they ship Harris or Farmar out. They don't need 3 PG's. Teague and either Harris/Farmar is fine.

Who does Brooklyn have to get Howard now?? Are they just going to wait it out? Brooks and Lopez maybe, but they'd have nobody else. Literally.

Edit: I forgot they have Humphries and Wallace. This could work out if Williams stays.

Williams
Johnson
Wallace
Humphries
Lopez

Not too bad.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Edit: I forgot they have Humphries and Wallace. This could work out if Williams stays.

Williams
Johnson
Wallace
Humphries
Lopez

Not too bad.

Don't sleep on my guy Humphries.

He's a gamer.

Celtics sign Jason Terry. Wow. I didn't think Dallas would let The Jet go. Looks like Boston is going to giver another run with that core. I bet Allen resigns. Even if he doesn't, a healthy Bradley and Green will do wonders, plus Sullinger and Melo getting some minutes. Watch out for Boston next year.

Raptors sign Landry Fields, supposedly to help lure Nash to Toronto.

Now I know everybody is saying Nash wants to win, yadda yadda yadda. Nash isn't a punk. He doesn't want to be carried to a title like a lot of todays stars do. He won't take less than he's worth and he wants a multi year deal. I think Nash on Toronto would be out of this world. The Raptors have a lot of good players. Nash will make a few of them great players. Which PF in the league is going to guard Bargnani in the pick and roll with Nash? Jonas is automatically going to be a beast in the paint. Derozan will get so many open looks. Kleiza, Amir, Davis will all prosper with Nash running the show. They will become one of the higher scoring teams in the league if Nash signs and will be a lock for the playoffs.

Let's get it done, Nash.

Status
Not open for further replies.