• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless if we all hate Miami, we're getting the matchup we all wanted.

Boston had a good run with this group. Allen is gone. KG is gone. Rivers is gone and I wouldn't be surprised if Pierce called it quits soon. He's old and slow. I hate those Celtics, but they were warriors together. Much respect for their efforts.

Now we got the greatest trio of all time vs the next great dynasty.

Sorry rwill, but myself and I'm assuming 99.9% of the board are Thunder fans for the rest of June.

Thunder in 5. Durant is Finals MVP and we get a Jordan-esque dynasty for the next 10 years.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
LeBron is the greatest basketball player on god's green earth.

Fuck what ya heard.

First ever all weather finals in sports history......

This will be a long series, 6-7 games. The games will be high scoring, and there will be a ton of highlites through the games, should be really exciting to watch. If LeBron plays out of his mind like he has at the most urgent times, the heat will win the series. The heat got scarier with Chris Bosh contributing, he needs to be a factor. The thunder will win if their big 3 with Ibakas defense rule the day. I still rootvfor Derek Fisher no matter what, everyone writes him off as an old man, slow, cant keep up with anyone, but his championship experience will be bigger than anyone thinks, a guy who isnt afraid of the big moment.

rwill im with you :) so no 99,9 % around here against the heat.
just cannot watch the games live. have to watch them on demand because its to late for me to stay up at night.
bosh was ballin in game 7 . hope it stays this way against the thunder. lets go heat.

Was there any doubt? Really? :o

In all honesty, I'm just glad we made it to the finals. Didn't think there was going to be so much drama this postseason. I thought the road was suppose to be paved for use. Knicks suffered injuries, no Dwight, no Rose, Celtics banged up. But we had some issues as well. After that stretch I had to party like we just won the title (yes, we like to celebrate premature).

Kinda sucks we have to play the Thunder. But now that I think about it, there's no team I would rather lose to than my hometown Thunder.

Tonight's game was the NBA at its very best. David Stern had to be happy with the way that series turned out.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Though, as a Heat fan I wanted to win more comfortably. We won by 13, but anyone who watched the game knows how competitive it was. I thought my head was going to explode.

Boston had a good run with this group. Allen is gone. KG is gone. Rivers is gone and I wouldn't be surprised if Pierce called it quits soon. He's old and slow. I hate those Celtics, but they were warriors together. Much respect for their efforts.

Totally agree. Mad respect for Celtics.

Sorry rwill, but myself and I'm assuming 99.9% of the board are Thunder fans for the rest of June.

Thunder in 5. Durant is Finals MVP and we get a Jordan-esque dynasty for the next 10 years.

Yeah, well, that was expected. I've embarrassed the "me against the world" mentality. Just me and hotrod

Not sure on the odds, but I think my Heat are the underdogs.

heh. you sure do take it personally. :1orglaugh

No, not at all. I just think it's lame that people cant be consistent.

I hope the Finals lives up to the hype and is exciting to watch like last years final. I hope this time around Lebron gets his first title. I can't wait until Tuesday.

Although I despise the Heat, I think this is years Finals is going to be exciting to watch. You have arguably the two best players in the NBA going up against each other.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Yeah, but if sports have taught us anything it's that being a great athlete and being a doucebag aren't things that are mutually exclusive.

The guy is not a douchebag.

He was just young and said some stupid shit and took some bad advice.

I would have walked to Miami if I got a chance to get away from a dump like Ohio....especially if I literally carried that joke team on my shoulders like LeBron did for all those years.

He's really grown into a classy, professional athlete who never fires back at detractors.

He will crush the small 3 on his way to his first and many World Titles.

Book it....

Status
Not open for further replies.