• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MyFreeOnes + Message Board! 2 Sites 1 Login!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I got this for a couple times "Board account already synchronized. " but I can't go further? What do I have to do?

I don't see a MyFO account for you. Do you have it under a different username??

Petra

Staff member
No access to myfreeones.com .

Login attempt delivers error message "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details."

Your account is activated.

docosong

Do I look normal to you?
My freeones account is not the same as the message board account, and when I go to my.freeones, it asks me to enter my Board Account information.
So I do this right, and it doesn't work not myfreeones account (doco_chan)...

What am I doing wrong? :(

croNic

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
cant login to myfreeones account after merging "If your accounts are merged, use your MESSAGE BOARD information!"

CrazyBlue

Makes god cry!
Hello.
I already had both accounts in the past.
Both with the same login name and password.

now I can login at the forum but when I try to login to myfreeones it says:
"If your accounts are merged, use your MESSAGE BOARD information!"
can you please have a look on that?
kind regards

Petra

Staff member
Hello.
I already had both accounts in the past.
Both with the same login name and password.

now I can login at the forum but when I try to login to myfreeones it says:
"If your accounts are merged, use your MESSAGE BOARD information!"
can you please have a look on that?
kind regards

This merge is a little different than the past sycning of accounts. There is only 1 account now...you access both areas of FreeOnes with 1 login and password.

-IF your username and login were the same, there is little change.

-IF your MyFreeOnes login/password and message board login/passwords were different, your login will become your message board login by default.

The message at the MyFreeOnes login is a reminder for people to use their message board login in case their MyFreeOnes login changed.

CrazyBlue

Makes god cry!
ok fine.

but right now I cannot access MYFreeones.
Only the forum.

Petra

Staff member
I've sent you a password reminder to your email account. PM me if you don't get it.

CrazyBlue

Makes god cry!
I've sent you a password reminder to your email account. PM me if you don't get it.
Thank you. Now it's working.
Got asked to merge the 2 accounts and now all's fine.
Thnx for help

PretoDragao

Addicted Member
I don't understand. When I'm view my board profile page, it shows my latest MyFreeones additions in the bottom right hand corner (although it won't let me expand the box), but when I click on the MyFreeones tab, it says that I don't have an account and should go to the site to make one. Can a Team member please help me with this?

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
I don't understand. When I'm view my board profile page, it shows my latest MyFreeones additions in the bottom right hand corner (although it won't let me expand the box), but when I click on the MyFreeones tab, it says that I don't have an account and should go to the site to make one. Can a Team member please help me with this?

Sorry for the late reply. I will look at it today...

averageJoe

A day for firm decisions! Or is it?
I merged mine months ago. Yet if I log into my freeones first with my board name and password, why do I have to log in again on the board? And why does it log me off after about an hour?

X

xxstefanx_1968

So far I only had a freeones board account!

I created a myfreeones one (which is this one) and it says "it merged" but why is the merged one the new one? Can you fix the merging the way that I can use my old original account cause this one has all my subscriptions, etc.?

xxstefanx

Crazy4theBrat

Oh no, the old titles are back!
My freeones account is the same as the message board account, and when I go to my.freeones, it asks me to enter my Board Account information. So I do this right, and it doesn't work... A message says me : "Username and or password is incorrect." whereas it's the good one !!!

I think I'm having the same problem. I log in on my original freeones account, and when I try to go to my freeones (to see my favorites list for example), it takes me to a login screen asking for my user name and password. When I enter them, it tells me that they are incorrect.

I don't recall ever seeing the options where I could merge my accounts. It's possible I did get the opportunity to do so, but didn't understand the difference between the two sites. My message board account name is Crazy4theBrat. (I think) the name of my MyFreeOnes account is Crazy4theBrat_1964.

Could someone check into this for me please?

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Petra

Staff member
I merged mine months ago. Yet if I log into my freeones first with my board name and password, why do I have to log in again on the board? And why does it log me off after about an hour?

Make sure you check the "remember me" box. Otherwise you get logged out whenever you switch between board sections or the board/myfreeones.

So far I only had a freeones board account!

I created a myfreeones one (which is this one) and it says "it merged" but why is the merged one the new one? Can you fix the merging the way that I can use my old original account cause this one has all my subscriptions, etc.?

If you created a MyFO account from scratch instead of merging it, a whole new account was made instead of simply creating a MyFO account for your original board account.

IF you have a board account but not a MyFO account DO NOT make a new MyFO account. Instead, click this link:

http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/syncaccount.cgi?p_action=createmfoaccount

I think I'm having the same problem. I log in on my original freeones account, and when I try to go to my freeones (to see my favorites list for example), it takes me to a login screen asking for my user name and password. When I enter them, it tells me that they are incorrect.

I don't recall ever seeing the options where I could merge my accounts. It's possible I did get the opportunity to do so, but didn't understand the difference between the two sites. My message board account name is Crazy4theBrat. (I think) the name of my MyFreeOnes account is Crazy4theBrat_1964.

Could someone check into this for me please?

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

I think you did the same thing as the user I responded to above. There is a complication with your account. If I correct this issue, your MyFO account Crazy4theBrat_1964 will be deleted. I can easily put your points back BUT you'll have to bookmark your babes again.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
how do i get my bord account on free ones so i can add fav and get points

Crazy4theBrat

Oh no, the old titles are back!
Make sure you check the "remember me" box. Otherwise you get logged out whenever you switch between board sections or the board/myfreeones.

If you created a MyFO account from scratch instead of merging it, a whole new account was made instead of simply creating a MyFO account for your original board account.

IF you have a board account but not a MyFO account DO NOT make a new MyFO account. Instead, click this link:

http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/syncaccount.cgi?p_action=createmfoaccount

I think you did the same thing as the user I responded to above. There is a complication with your account. If I correct this issue, your MyFO account Crazy4theBrat_1964 will be deleted. I can easily put your points back BUT you'll have to bookmark your babes again.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks for responding Petra. If you can correct it and put my points back , that would be great. I don't plan on using the Crazy4theBrat_1964 MyFO account name anyway. I don't mind bookmarking my babes again.

Thank you again. :)

Baba66

I'm having an orgasm!
It's finally here! No longer is the message board and MyFreeOnes 2 seperate accounts! From here on out you get 2 sites with 1 login! Here's how to make sure your two accounts are merged:

1.) Log into MyFreeOnes using your original MyFreeOnes user information. The very first time you do this you will see the screen in the screen shot below. Click on the link that fits your situation.

merge_001.jpg

2.) If you already have a message board account (chances are you do if you're reading this), fill in your BOARD username and password. Click the merge accounts button.

merge_002.jpg

merge_003.jpg

3.) Once you click the button, you shall see this message! Your accounts are merged! Now you can log into either site using your FreeOnes Message Board Username and Password!

merge_004.jpg

4.) Now you can log into the board from MyFreeOnes:

merge_005.jpg

5.) Or into MyFreeOnes from the board!

merge_006.jpg

It's that easy!! Just remember from now on to use your FreeOnes Message Board login information!! And as always, if you experience any problems or bugs, please let us know so we can get it fixed asap!

that happens to me no
although I have one account and account MyFreeones one forum,
is it because the two are equal??