• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Overrated Restaurants

Wendy's sea salt fries. Made me sick. Stay far away. :rolleyes:

I would not recommend them. :eeew:

Fuck that! Wendy's new fries are the fucking bomb!Better than McDonald's fries,imo.

I've never heard anybody say anything good about Olive Garden that went there.

I could list fast food franchises like Burger King, but everybody goes into those knowing they suck so I don't think those type of places really apply to this.

Quizno's (especially in the past few years).

Definately McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, T.G.I. Friday's, Burger King, IHOP, Denny's and Applebees. They all have disgusting food and poor service. But the audiences love them so where does that leave us?
I thought a place 1stly had to have a good reputation in order to be over-rated. Those places are all shite.

I take it back, even that is over-rating them.

I don't think fast food is overrated. You get what you pay for, so if you go to Jack in the Box for a .99 jumbo jack, don't expect it to be made of filet mignon. Same thing with McD, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell (got the munchies now!!).

One that I'd add is Tony Romo's..... I mean, Tony Roma's. Sorry, I must have had a Freudian slip as I read the word "overrated" in the title. Tony Roma's isn't that bad, heck, it's actually pretty good but "the place for ribs"? I liked Chili's babyback ribs better, plus I once ordered some of their buffalo wings as an appetizer and I didn't like the sauce on them at all. Hooters wings would have been better.

Still of all the restaurants named in this thread I'd probably gulp down their chow, no problem.

By the way, what about In-and-Out Burger? Never been there since I'm in Texas, but I keep hearing about it so much from friends who visit the left coast that's making me want to get on a plane and visit LA, how is it?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've never really enjoyed one meal at Applebee's and I've eaten there many times. Even their sodas out of the fountain taste bad. Chili's is way better especially their Boneless Buffalo Wings.

I'm not the only one. We shouldn't be eating sea salt.

Well someone better inform Bobby Flay,and all of those other chefs on those cooking shows on The Food Network,because they use that shit all the time.

Any restaurant that qualifies as 'expensive' is overrated. There's only so much I'm willing to pay for something I'm going to flush down the toilet in a few hours.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Well someone better inform Bobby Flay,and all of those other chefs on those cooking shows on The Food Network,because they use that shit all the time.

Send them an email.

How about just, don't eat salt, or don't eat what the populace eats which is 3 to 4 times the daily allotment.

The percentage changes. They do not know everything.

People need to eat Iodised salt.

Iodised salt is table salt mixed with a minute amount of various iodine-containing salts. The ingestion of iodide prevents iodine deficiency. Worldwide, iodine deficiency affects about two billion people and is the leading preventable cause of mental retardation. Iodised deficiency also causes thyroid gland problems, including endemic goitre. In many countries, iodine deficiency is a major public health problem that can be cheaply addressed by iodisation of salt.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Steak n Shake bites he big one.