• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mortal Kombat (finally done right!?)

i've already pre-ordered this game at hastings.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Then they must be doing some things right.

Mortal Kombat Demo Coming to PlayStation Plus Subscribers Next Week
Good news if you've been on the fence about Mortal Kombat -- provided you have a PS3 and you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber, that is. On March 8, the Mortal Kombat demo will be auto-downloaded for all PlayStation Plus subscribers and will include four characters: Sub Zero, Scorpion, Johnny Cage and Mileena as well as two stages, The Pit and The Living Forest.

You'll be able to fight it out against the CPU in the singleplayer mode or against a friend in the one-on-one versus mode. If you have one of those insanely expensive 3DTVs, you'll also be able to enjoy it in stereoscopic 3D, if that's your thing.

If you're not a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you won't be completely left out. The demo will be available for all to download on the PlayStation Network a week later. So, are you guys excited that you'll be able to try out Mortal Kombat before you buy it?

Update on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 8:55AM by Kumo

According to Strategy Informer an Xbox 360 demo is also in the works, but it's not known right now just when it'll arrive.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/3/...oming-to-playstation-plus-subscribers-ne.html

^ As much as I wanna play the demo, I'm not subscribing to PS+ for it! Not a big fan that they're limiting it to just those members!

I'm not subscribing to PS Plus either. I'll wait until it's available to all a week later or I'll wait for the XBOX 360 demo. I'm getting it on 360 anyway.

Mortal Kombat Demo Coming to PlayStation Plus Subscribers Next Week
Good news if you've been on the fence about Mortal Kombat -- provided you have a PS3 and you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber, that is. On March 8, the Mortal Kombat demo will be auto-downloaded for all PlayStation Plus subscribers and will include four characters: Sub Zero, Scorpion, Johnny Cage and Mileena as well as two stages, The Pit and The Living Forest.

You'll be able to fight it out against the CPU in the singleplayer mode or against a friend in the one-on-one versus mode. If you have one of those insanely expensive 3DTVs, you'll also be able to enjoy it in stereoscopic 3D, if that's your thing.

If you're not a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you won't be completely left out. The demo will be available for all to download on the PlayStation Network a week later. So, are you guys excited that you'll be able to try out Mortal Kombat before you buy it?

Update on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 8:55AM by Kumo

According to Strategy Informer an Xbox 360 demo is also in the works, but it's not known right now just when it'll arrive.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/3/...oming-to-playstation-plus-subscribers-ne.html

that sounds fucking awesome! i can't wait. i don't have playstation plus, but i do have a regular account. its going to be so awesome

i just found out that my pre-ordered copy of MK is going to come with a free T-Shirt! cool huh.

I think Mortal Kombat kinda took alot ideas from the movie Big Trouble in Little China. Besides the characters, they even stole a Fatality.

Watch the movie and you'll see what I'm talking about.